In Progress About game disconnection and ping issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.4
Branch
Main
1.In fact, servers in Asia cannot be used. I tried to play for twenty minutes without starting the game. It is accessible when using European and North American servers. Asians cannot use Asian servers, which is a good joke。Why not add some AI to the match?
2.Every once in a while, I will disconnect. "Not logged in" is displayed. When I log in again, I cannot go back to the game I played before. Instead, I went to the lobby.Why not perform the "disconnect and reconnect" function?Do you not know the status of your server?Why do I need to check if I am logged in in the game?
3.Why is it always prompted that the person selected by my criteria is 0 when matching?I selected all three modes

I am a player in Hainan, China. The above is the current situation after using VPN acceleration. If you don’t use VPN acceleration, you can’t even log in
As far as I know, most people in my country also use Hong Kong VPN for gaming。Direct connection and often unable to log in.As a game priced at 248, I think these problems shouldn’t arise.

Back
Top Bottom