Resolved About Armory Screen

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,

First of all I don't know that if Armory screen is a showcase or a customization screen before matches to alter your equipment settings.
If that section supposed to customize your inventory on each class then it's not working as it should.
For example, I changed the 'Mace' to 'Improved Armor' in Legionary class of Imperial but when I click on Play tab then again Armory tab; I've noticed that my settings are gone.

Again as I said, I don't know if Armory tab is just a showcase screen to let you know how equipments fit on your hero, it's okay. I've posted this topic assuming that Armory is a customization screen.

Hello,

First of all I don't know that if Armory screen is a showcase or a customization screen before matches to alter your equipment settings.
If that section supposed to customize your inventory on each class then it's not working as it should.
For example, I changed the 'Mace' to 'Improved Armor' in Legionary class of Imperial but when I click on Play tab then again Armory tab; I've noticed that my settings are gone.

Again as I said, I don't know if Armory tab is just a showcase screen to let you know how equipments fit on your hero, it's okay. I've posted this topic assuming that Armory is a customization screen.
Its just a showcase screen, perks are picked during the round ingame and can be swapped while being ingame aswell.

Its created in a way so that customization can be added at a later date.

Back
Top Bottom