Resolved System wide mouse click lock

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.1.5.21456
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary: During the game , after I was killed my character went into the character selection screen, during this moment I had a sudden fps drop. It locked the ability of my mouse click in the UI , I figured it would be solved after I died again however it did not. Biggest issue is that I could not use my mouse except to attack in the game. I had to open task manager and use my keyboard to shut down the game , even after that my mouse did not recover , I shutdown and restarted explorer.exe and even that did not help. I had to shut down the computer. Completely ruined my night since I had projects etc open and now I genuinely doubt that I will ever play this game again.

Edit : Some details i remembered are that when I launched the game it first started in windowed mode (I had normally shut the game in prior day with full screen) and it automatically went into full screen itself while also setting the resolution to something lower. then I had to set it to 1080p myself.
How to Reproduce:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 970
GPU Driver Version: 536.67
CPU: i7-7700k
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: MSI Z270 GAMING PRO CARBON
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 970 EVO Plus NVMe® M.2 SSD, 1TB

Last edited:
Hey, it is a pretty slim chance that this issue was caused by our game. Did you experience the same issue on another game? Please make sure that the driver for the mouse is up to date, as well as your GPU and CPU. Meanwhile i will forward the issue to make sure. Thank you for your time.

Hey, it is a pretty slim chance that this issue was caused by our game. Did you experience the same issue on another game? Please make sure that the driver for the mouse is up to date, as well as your GPU and CPU. Meanwhile i will forward the issue to make sure. Thank you for your time.
As I have said , mouse got locked while transitioning from game to the death screen and when I got back to the game it kept working to do the attacks, it even half worked in the UI since when i clicked on ui elements they got selected but not fully registered. All of my drivers are up to date and this never happened before ever. I only have a video of it because i happened to be recording my gameplay at that time.

Thanks for your response.

Hey, our team was able to reproduce the issue and working on it. Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey, i have been informed that this issue is fixed and the fix should be implemented to the game via further updates. Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom