A Sketch a day until release of Bannerlord

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi Everyone, I want to sincerely thank you for supporting this thread. I had no idea when I started this that so many people would enjoy it. Unfortunately, this will be my last art post for a while. I've done my best to keep this going but time is short for me at the moment. I am one of those fortunate people who have found themselves with more work than they can take on during this crisis. I was hired to do all the art and design for a series of subscription board games for public schools. This has been taking nearly all of my work and playtime. In addition, I am trying to prepare my own game for Kickstarter. This thread has been a lot of fun for me - a lot of laughs and inspiration and a big help for me to pass the time until bannerlord - which ironically I won't be able to play for at least a couple of months. It has been an honor and privilege to go on this journey with you. Thank you all for your kind comments. For those who have made requests, I'm sorry I couldn't get to all of them. I wish your future kingdoms prosperity. I wish your armies victory in battle. Most importantly, however, I pray you and your families will enjoy health and happiness.

6cjahza7emp41.png
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom