A problem with Deshavi, she disappeared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Skitter

Recruit
I spent over 1000 days in game. I leveled up my companions and I can't imagine living without them. Each and every one of them is important. Deshavi was responsible for path finding (9), training (9), spotting (:cool:, and tracking (7). Alas I lost her. How it happened? Well one of the Nordic lords asked me to borrow him Deshavi. I agreed because I want to gain their trust. After few minutes I got the message "Quest failed". I assumed that the lord was killed in battle and my companion is imprisoned now. I went to the tavern and asked a traveler about my companions. I was surprised because there was no one on the list. She is not in my party nor on the traveler's companion list. When I ask him about them I automatically respond "Never mind" like if she never existed. What should I do? Without her I'm moving like a turtle!

This exact same thing happened to me 3 or 4 years ago. As far as I know, she's gone forever. Your faction probably declared war on the nords and she was invalidated or deleted or something. Probably reverting to an old save is your best bet.

DoctorPainkiller said:
This exact same thing happened to me 3 or 4 years ago. As far as I know, she's gone forever. Your faction probably declared war on the nords and she was invalidated or deleted or something. Probably reverting to an old save is your best bet.

Agreed

DoctorPainkiller said:

Thank you. Unfortunately I'm playing on realistic and I'm not making multiple saves like most do. What can I do in that case? Maybe there is some kind of cheat which will allow me to spawn her?

I think I read somewhere that if the lord who borrowed your companion is indited for treason by their king then you fail the quest and for some reason the companion is banished never to return. 

I only accept this quest now if I'm offered it by a king they don't indite themselves  :smile:

Tomsk said:
I think I read somewhere that if the lord who borrowed your companion is indited for treason by their king then you fail the quest and for some reason the companion is banished never to return. 

I only accept this quest now if I'm offered it by a king they don't indite themselves  :smile:

Pretty much this. It's happened to me once or twice, but since I make a point out of making a separate save every 10 days, it's not -too- much of an issue when it does happen. Can be pretty horrible if you only have a couple of saves, though.

... Unfortunately I'm playing on realistic and I'm not making multiple saves like most do. What can I do in that case? Maybe there is some kind of cheat which will allow me to spawn her?
Another good reason not to play realistic mode. You can always decide to take the consequences in non-realistic so nothing is lost but you gain the important save-as capability for back up and branching.

Sorry for your loss; that would put me in bad mood for days. :sad:

So... I guess that there is absolutely no way to bring Deshavi back? In that case I might as well just stop playing because as I said, my champion is worthless without one of the companions. And I can't hire any other than her because as you know there is "The likes and dislikes diagram" which tells us which companions like each other. I've made the perfect compilation and now I'm literally f*cked by the game  :mad:
Anyways thanks for your help guys, at least I learned that I should always backup my saves or just play the non-realistic mode.

Back
Top Bottom