Best ways to rizz up a women.... for research purposes

Users who are viewing this thread

So I already acheived alot in my realm helping the swadian claimant take her throne and become their marshal, I even conquered most of Calradia. But now i have a new quest in mind, the quest of love.

the women don't like me for some reason, (reminds me of my life). when I asked them wife with me they all say no.

Ask a bard on what type of woman she is, example:
Loves to hunt and ride
Romantic dreamer
Conventional
Highest moral standars
Determined to marry well
Then determine the type of poem you will recite to her, and other stuff, and make sure it fits her personality, that will increase the most relation

Ask a bard on what type of woman she is, example:
Loves to hunt and ride
Romantic dreamer
Conventional
Highest moral standars
Determined to marry well
Then determine the type of poem you will recite to her, and other stuff, and make sure it fits her personality, that will increase the most relation
Or any person who has the option to tell you all of the eligible marriage candidates of the realm and they will tell you her personality

To add to the previous posts, if you chose to hit on adventurous lady, they may mary you, even if their family won't accept that.

Btw, I'll post some offttopic:
There was one of many kinds of diplomacy mods, called "Dickplomacy reloaded with polygamy" (srsly, no typo).
Using that "adventurous" exploit, you could marry a lot of those ladies. As many as still have left, because they're rare kind of ladies and all ladies marry pretty fast.
I remember having harem of something like 8 of them. Actually harem/assault unit.
All those panzerskirmishers were my wifes.
(They needed good eq, they had pretty bad starting stats and didn't lvl very fast iirc).
20439342f644fb8light_cav.jpg

Back
Top Bottom