A Dragon or a Lightsaber?

Would you rather have a dragon or a lightsaber?

• Dragon

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Lightsaber

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Anyone But Manslayer

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Speaking of deflecting stuff with the blade of a lightsaber... I've always wondered why people expecting to fight a Jedi always arm themselves with a weapon that fires single projectiles and not, y'know, a shotgun. It seems to me a lightsaber would be a lot less helpful against that.

Overlord- said:
Neo's fast hands+Colt peacemaker=Full auto.  :lol:
You don't need to be Neo:wink:

rebelsquirrell said:
Can't you kill a dragon by filling a pig carcass with lead so when it eats it ruins its gut, like the Chimera.
Well I suppose you could, but wouldn't it be simpler to just shoot it with an RPG or something?

Suck it losers, dragons are still winning.

Ringwraith #5 said:
rebelsquirrell said:
Can't you kill a dragon by filling a pig carcass with lead so when it eats it ruins its gut, like the Chimera.
Well I suppose you could, but wouldn't it be simpler to just shoot it with an RPG or something?
Dragon bellies are impervious to lead and their livers are strong enough to harmlessly discard it. Also, dragons can eat RPG rounds, which will enhance their fire-breathing for few moments.

Cyborg Eastern European said:
When you're at more or less Neo levels of weapon resistance?
Meh.
A dragon would just eat Neo, since everyone knows dragons are faster than messianic archetypes!

:lol:

Magorian Aximand said:
Overlord- said:
That would apply, if Neo couldn't spin the cylinder too. I don't get to say this often, but checkmate.

Bro, he has two hands. Just what do you think is going on here? And again I ask, what is the use of only six shots on full auto?
Neo's hands move at multiple speeds of sound. He could deconstruct and recosntruct the gun after each shot and still fire hella fast, man. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsU5AMxvlKg

Teofish said:
I bet that old Nokia phone of his could kill a dragon nest with pure radiation.

If it's a Nokia, he could probably throw it at the dragon and kill it with pure concussive force. The phone would be fine.

Unless you have a dragon made of Nokia 3310s, I want a lightsaber.

Back
Top Bottom