SP Native A Conspiracy of Kings - Brief Peak, Page 31

Should having a small section of Genoria be a pre-release or post release priority?

• Pre-Release

Votes: 72 58.5%
  • Post-Release

Votes: 42 34.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Neither

Votes: 6 4.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh man... I just found out this thread. The mod looks promising, and the gameplay trailer is awesome! Looking forward for this mod. By the way, how's the progress?

À stort/questions based mod. Is all i ever need, should it be voiced it would be perfect

It's fairly easy to make a sound to a dialouge entry Warband. But the mod would become very large in size very fast. As well as he'd have to find people to make the voices, and last I heard Warband still had problems with too many sounds in a mod. Though that might've been fixed with Napoleon wars.

Exactst, finding good voice actors is hard, + I'm not sure a regular mic is good enough

Nauval said:
Oh man... I just found out this thread. The mod looks promising, and the gameplay trailer is awesome! Looking forward for this mod. By the way, how's the progress?

Quite good.  Had trouble implementing crouching but for now progress is steady.  A trailer should be coming soon.

William Wilkins said:
À stort/questions based mod. Is all i ever need, should it be voiced it would be perfect

I would like this.  But if it happens it will be in the form of short greetings like Baldur's Gate.

Aye. Sorry, but testing is coming up.  Update will come slowly after I deal with some bugs.  However I do have a feature I think people will enjoy alot near implementation.  :wink:

when is it done, can i test it

some qeustions:
1. wil their by costumcommander (i dont no how its cold but i mean that mini mod where you have more formations)
2. and wil their be more like those mods
3. when do you hope its done
4. wil ther by new troops

thank you for reading

Lueii said:
Nauval said:

Quite good.  Had trouble implementing crouching but for now progress is steady.  A trailer should be coming soon.

William Wilkins said:

I would like this.  But if it happens it will be in the form of short greetings like Baldur's Gate.

that's not a problem, because baldurs gate....FTW!!!

Yes there is indeed a great deal of progress.  I'm currently getting a new video editor and then afterwards we can film the trailer.

Good lord, I can't believe this mod flew under my radar until now. This looks awesome!

I'm an amateur scener, so if you're looking for filler work or something I'd be happy to oblige.

Indeed! Well I'm glad for the volunteering.  I have alot of work left to do. I'm currently very interested in someoe to help me detail out the scenes.  There is alot to do but I'd like to clutter up some of the scenes abit more.  And there is always the glamorous task of AI meshing (although interestingly the AI sometimes does better without it in combat)  I'll see if I can get the private alpha uploaded on friday if you are interested. 

I'm leaving for a trip to Israel in a week, so making an AI mesh within that space of time with the current amount of time I have on my hands may not be possible, but I'd be glad to create scenes that don't really need an AI mesh (like taverns)

Back
Top Bottom