A compilation of TEATRC lore, universe expansions & codices

Users who are viewing this thread

If I may, Brothah FuryFire exaggarated a bit. The actual number is close to around 100,000 applicants a year. Of that, less than 10% (less than 10,000) pass the exams.

I'll be dropping in now and again, FYI.

I'm surprised---and deeply gladdened, if I may add---that there are Filipinos involved in this favorite mod of mine.

And boo to somebody in this thread who's got a very myopic view of the world and whose ego is probably as wide as his bulging waistline. How stereotypical.  :roll:

Nice Venitius. But, Mondo and the Superfriends is a classic, not rubbish!

Ow ,you and your contradictory responses to yourself... Soon enough you'll be running out of movies to watch :wink:

OoO

Out of all the games, CIV 5 is the one threatening me to forget everything else.... even EATRC.

Ruling civilisations is nice, but it doesn't replace the joys of cutting up cheese-eaters or executing kaiser-licking peasants  :grin:

But still, I'll be joining you on the Civ5 train. Gotta kill time till DX3 comes around to chain me to the screen  :razz:

yeah yeah Civ 5 is tha bomb and stuff.. make a different topic for it and I'll sing a song or two..

Fruits of Sarran should be put under factional lore, V

how do you call the period before Ch1 ?

name ??? 
c1 1490 -1495
c2 1495-1500
c3 1500-1505
c4 1505-

does anyone up for Lion throne or Imperial state history entry ?  we got one for HSE, Grand Duchy, Ormeli Empire and even the Vaegir Tsardom but not for one of those !?

There is stuff on the LT's early history but it was scattered around. Saldian was the one who made it important.

There's a timeline by toonknight about the IS' rebellion, I think. And some other stuff scattered around too.

ok, i'll have to take it one step further:
rk0gug.jpg

Back
Top Bottom