A compilation of TEATRC lore, universe expansions & codices

Users who are viewing this thread

I suppose I could do some retcon if it was really pressing and the above didn't work, but I suppose it doesn't really matter right now unless someone finds something that completely goes against everything else.

our wiki dont recognize the concept of thumbnail or linking to original full scale ones, so i just cut the map into pieces:
2v2ac1d.jpg
16l9ohu.jpg
any problem or can i upload them?

i also added Bunduqdari notes to the known world map:
jz9rft.jpg

i actually want to revamping the whole map and upload a normal layered source to avoid our current patch work but i think its better to wait until c4 map is finalized.

Of course, waiting is better, as we will be needing someone to make a completely new map someday, when the actual game map is finished.

In the mean time, I don't see why there would be any problems to upload these maps to the wiki. It's just to give the overall impression anyway.

*Squinting eyes*

Wait, did I miss something on the Warband version or did Zollern got replaced by "Ohirim?"

Someone should map Bermia.. but I guess, a lot has changed since the Struggle for Bermia Era, so yeah maybe until C4... maybe just pinpoint the Laurian Capital and HU three provinces.

Wait, that land north of the Obello is called Bermian? I thought it was only the lands where the Bermianese lived was called Bermian, not the island itself.

Venitius said:
Wait, that land north of the Obello is called Bermian? I thought it was only the lands where the Bermianese lived was called Bermian, not the island itself.

It's an island? You mean continent. hey... what's north of that continent?  :shock: Seas of ice?

Anyway. As far as I know, only the land where the Bermianese states are, is called Bermian (and not Bermia, mor2)

Let's come up with a jolly name for it. What say you we call it Numenor!

* hides from D's wrath *

No seriously, has no-one written anything about it?

Then let's call it the continent of Obello

Well compared to .... the landmass which Calradia is part of (is Calradia considered a continent?) it isn't that big.

And yeah, we don't have names for a lot of things.

Isn't Calradia like Europe, in that it's a "continent", but actually part of a larger landmass? If there are only two known continents, does "Northern Continent" and "Southern Continent" work? Like New Zealand.

Bunduqdari said:
It's an island? You mean continent. hey... what's north of that continent?  :shock: Seas of ice?

Anyway. As far as I know, only the land where the Bermianese states are, is called Bermian (and not Bermia, mor2)
that we got on Bermian:
To the north lies the misty Obello Sea, beyond of which lies the the continent of Bermian. These is where the Laurians, Bermianese, Morunds and Nords originally came from. Back then, only the Nords were able to brave the harsh, turbulent and mysterious Obello sea, reaching Calradia first. But with the advent of exploration and sail, the other people later on reached Calradia. For Bermianese, Calradia is called as "The New World"(?). For Calradians, they used to believe the Obello to reach the end of the world. Calradians even thought of the Nords as devils from the ends of the earth when they first reached Calradia.

At the center of Bermian, are the last remaining Bermianese states, subjugated or vassaled to the Laurian kingdom (hence the striped color) source

I thought we already agreed to call it the Continent of Bermian... Bund keeps reminding me the proper pronunciation, so I thought its all agreed upon.

Well look at it this way.
Europe = Europeans, with Spain and Kalmar Union
Bermian = Bermianese, with Lauria and Haelmar Union

:grin:

Bermianese are a loose collection of countries that make up the bulk of Bermian, of course with the rise of Power of Lauria and HU, well the map looks different after that. And no one could start claiming to call the land Lauria or Haelmaria until one of these two power gets to gobble it all up.

Edit: Typing speed Bunduqdari > mor2 > Furyfire

anything posted explaining this?
Following the independence of the Ulterior, the Nordic lands were invaded by the Laurians, a new enemy facing the Swadian Citerior. The Imperial State agreed to aid the Citerior, but the professed army never came.
also HSE was formed after this incident, so HSE is the younger swadian brother.

The IS might have had difficulties themselves in repelling the invasion of Laurians who might have attempted their shores as well.
Or maybe the Kaiser thinks its about time to let their bully brothers get what they deserve.

Make a story out of it, I'm much better at creating plots and writing battle scenes rather than actual story telling.

I believe the creation of the IS and HSE are both created during the split, maybe in a small interval but generally in the same era.. That's how I remember things.

Frankly I got it from Bunduqdari, I always assumed the land to be the Obello. But then clarification later on told me that its just the sea between Calradia and the northern continent. What else would you have it called?

Oh, and on a second thought... The very title of Nikephoros's spin-off mod: Struggle for Bermia

He might have referred to the continent as a whole, or the struggles of the Bermianese against the two growing empires that sandwhich them. I preffer the former though.

......... Ha! The proper term is Bermia rather than Bermian.

I say we find D'Sparil and ask him.

Either Bermian/Bermia is:

Land inhabited by Bermianese
The homeland of the Bermianese speaking peoples
The continent where the Bermianese, Haelmarians and Laurians live
The Bermianese States
The Bermianese States not under the control of Haelmar or Lauria
A type of cheese

Citerior and Ulterior refers to the former swadian two largest provinces, correct?

i seen few post saying that HSE and IS hate each other to the core, why?

in the codex its said that Laurians invasion took place at Nibelheim (citerior),
what about wercheg, was it HSE territory as well or vaegir territory?  and what about tihr, was it HSE or IS territory? (in the proposed C4 timeline tihr is now under IS control, which will mean return to status quo and dealing with the lion or war)

FuryFire said:
Make a story out of it, I'm much better at creating plots and writing battle scenes rather than actual story telling.
not likelly to happen, even if my english was good for it my skills lies elsewhere but i did put some notes together to make it easier for those who can.

Well there are only two Swadias; Swadia Citerior (Current HSE + area around Nibelheim) and Swadia Ulterior (IS)

They don't hate each other, though they have disagreements. They are closer than, say, GD and Haelmar. HSE recognises IS as a new state.

Swadia is said to have taken former Nord lands in Calradia, so I presume Wercheg and Tihr belonged to Swadia too.

Venitius said:
I say we find D'Sparil and ask him.

Either Bermian/Bermia is:

Land inhabited by Bermianese
The homeland of the Bermianese speaking peoples
The continent where the Bermianese, Haelmarians and Laurians live
The Bermianese States
The Bermianese States not under the control of Haelmar or Lauria
A type of cheese

I called the country Bermian. Nik called it Bermia. In the end we agreed that Calradians would call it Bermian, while the natives would call it Bermia. As for the continent it doesn't have a name.

Hurray for the nameless continent!

Let's see it this way: if the northern "continent" is actually on the same tectonic plate as the mainland where the region(!) of calradia is, than it might not need to be called a continent, eh?

There, problem solved.

Back
Top Bottom