_VIDEOS__ - Dedicated to MICHAEL, my first Vid Maker!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

it is but Im cheating I had to move and *tweak* the scene a tad to get it to work right :wink: now to rinse and repeat several battles, Add some music, a Pinch of sound effects (more like a cup or two) Mix in some editing magic dust and stir vigorously till well mixed. Dump into youtube and upload for 30 minutes.  once loaded link video here and watch the magic happen.

Dellivis said:
yeah childhood was so much easier...tho I couldnt pay for anything...so adulthood has SOME perks...not many  :razz:
heres a little info on my next video. its all about ship battles! 2minutes or so of pirating! its going to be a test of something I really want to try out. going to take a bit.
Gab I know you wanted someone to make a vid about your awesome/amazing ship fights!
OOHH, YESSSS :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
With all my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
Sea fights, Showdowns (not just the naked men Rendevous :???:) and Hunting are my real new issues in 1755.....and I ve never seen them done like in our mod, before, really :shock:
I am sure many ppl didnt even notice or know about them (I never play Arena fights in mods....they are so boring in that small palisade. And some hunting/sea fights are very simple and not challenging)
Did you guys hear the sounds in Sea fights??? :grin:
Take your time Dell....my wife went always over 9 months to make my kids....but she made them awsome...heheheh
Sooo, same for you, mate. And, believe me: delivering a video will be much less sufference then delivering ....children..hehehe :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Looking forwrd to see your "baby"  :wink:
THX
Gabby
PS Custer......mmmh,  :???: may be we should stop Dell....nobody is going to make videos after his masterpieces  :twisted:

WHAAT?! i can't wait 9 months! :p lol :grin:
I think Dell will do great, :p as I said i will stop making vids for a while, because it would get boring :S

anyway, you people seem never to notice THIS question perhaps we could play alltogether one time?

Custer

George A. Custer said:
WHAAT?! i can't wait 9 months! :p lol :grin:
I think Dell will do great, :p as I said i will stop making vids for a while, because it would get boring :S
No, it just that it takes time to do them
anyway, you people seem never to notice THIS question perhaps we could play alltogether one time?
Seen it but MP is still not fixed....I am working on it.... :cry:
Custer
A friend of mine found these on the net...THX unknown ppl and friends for your videos and kind words!!!!!!!!

Battle with indians
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkqj4ej_lyU&feature=related
JustCrossfoot

CUSTOM BATTLE!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J261hLDeWJI
LouisSuchet

Fighting in 2 rows
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CltkFPu9h3A&feature=related
cjb01005

Fort Defence
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEY3ZwgL7aY&feature=related
jackho1412

Fort Attack
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4894ZmX8HY
jackho1412

THX unknown ppl and friends for your videos and kind words!!!!!!!!

I added Custer s and these ppl s last video on start of this topic, up above!! :cool:

Gab

Great vids :razz:  your mod is also very much aprreciated :grin:, + you don't need to  rush it bag :smile: i was just asking :p you fix the MP or learn me how, and i'l do it, when you have time :razz:

George A. Custer said:
Great vids :razz:  your mod is also very much aprreciated :grin:, + you don't need to  rush it bag :smile: i was just asking :p you fix the MP or learn me how, and i'l do it, when you have time :razz:
I could take your word :twisted:.....
Really, I m so busy.
And I keep on changing things connected to MP and then some other are connected to those and have to change them again.....AAAHHH :shock: :shock: :shock: :evil: :evil: :evil:
But yessss, I d love to just have fun all of us on a MP battle.... :wink:
Gab
Gotta go guys.....my time on forum is off again.. :cry:
Gab

George A. Custer said:
Gabby :grin:, you'l find time :grin:. no worries,  it's just an idea i had,  I think we can all agree it would be great fun!
Hah! Last thing....I have to say this!
My son (8 y old) was now close to me and asking me to hurry and go with him.
But he saw your avatar Custers pic and said?
-who is that guy?
-Custer!
-I know that (he is a Custer and far west lover....who knows why??? :roll: :roll:)
-So what?
-I meant, is he the real Custer?? :shock: writing to you now??
-of course not, he died lots of years ago....don tbe silly, sonny :mrgreen:
-well, who is that guy then??
-just one like me
-oohh.....
My wife comes in and asks:
-who is that guy?
...and my son:
-oh, he is just one like dad...AN ITALIAN!!
hahahahahahahahaha.....I almost died for laughing :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
...and my son couldn t see why it was so funny... :lol:

OK, NOW I really have to go!!!
Ciao a tutti!
Gabby :wink:

Hahahaa :grin:, such things are fantastic! :grin:  i laughed so hard my sister came in and asked, "What Happend?!"
It's good that your son is a far-west lover! it's very very special history, :p
I like "acting" as Custer,

:smile: Spend a nice time with your family, i will too, going to whatch "1066" a movie about the battle of Hastings!

Custer

PS: another great fact is, about 6% of the 7th cavalry was Italian.

I better make a crappy video then so that way I don't scare everyone away from making a video :razz:

oh no Custer, don't stop making videos. If anything, keep recording, editing and playing with them at home for your own practice. That way you don't become rusty and you can experiment with all sorts of goodies your editing program may have  :grin:

Gab that's funny.  Gotta love children :grin:

of what I can do in edit mode? oh lots of things work on the mesh, move objects....  :razz:

as for the shortcuts
Ctrl-E =Edit mode
H =Hides all the entry points, (NOTE: if you have some object highlighted when you hit H it will remain highlighted. so to avoid that, make sure your mouse is over/aimed at the sky. it should not highlight any object)

for video making thats about all I use

I do use Ctrl F9 to slow everything down at the beginning of a fight (or during) and Ctrl F5 to let the AI take over my character

those are about all I use and lots of mouse movements!

is that what you were asking about? cause I could in a sense go into some detail (of what Ive learned and believe me its small)

Friday is my "editing" day so hopefully I'll have it out monday  :grin: ran into a few snags while formulating the layout in my head, going to have to re think how I'm going to start it.

oh about the playing with yous guys. Id love to if that whole "timezone" thing wasn't an issue :wink:

yeah just finding that free time. It will probably have to wait a spell since they are working on 1776 and helping out a bit with Gaham1s ACW mod  but it would be fun :grin:

Back
Top Bottom