_VIDEOS__ - Dedicated to MICHAEL, my first Vid Maker!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
CIAO A TUTTI.
My REAL name is Marco. I am 47, married with 2 kids and I live in Italy.
Always loved THE LAST OF THE MOHICANS book and movies.

THE LAST OF THE MOHICANS - ( 1992 ) HQ Trailer-Scenes and Music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=aMZtQhhS14w#t=0s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poxnVl2bBPQ&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8cOkz3uNHg&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=7tiKM4fxY1U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42MAk4_DBFc

In italian!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfyeEUcHL2g&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvxjJvXuzpU&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG0KrT-CNH4&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX58Jw5Zy_U&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpATgf0Q0vo&feature=related

OLDEST Last of Mohicans MOVIE full version VERSION
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o8zx_6TVJo


.....also adored NORTHWEST PASSAGE (playing as a kid to be a Rogers Ranger)

NORTHWEST PASSAGE whole movie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G4AriFcuQw


Ciao!! Feel free to post your VIDEOS here 
Gabrilduro
 

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
1755 NEW & OLD videos:
Thx a lot to all these video makers!!! I had to find some myself. Show up, guys...I want to compliment you!! :grin:

First "mitical" Michael videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hxrItcJTumw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-i3kZ4-wU4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iizdgQhRsr4&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Alan's adventures:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxZXR9OB9Ek

1755 Trailer By RIK VARGARD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u_Zgh5sYis

The Last Survivor By -[DE]-Revan
http://www.xfire.com/video/42e902/

From abadgaem
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rngIplSuwTE

How to battle it out with bots by legendaryreviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IaS1DbG-eY
Coldsniper45 said:
I just spent 3 hours straight messing around with bots on multiplayer, this is what came out of it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2psjdEwJvs
This is one of the best mods ive played, I cant think of a better way to die than getting a tomahawk to the face!

1755 Old Frontier:razz:irate Party by MyRkAcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-QKW5qDLmI
Teaser of a line battle by Hinkel84
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stSVJfZc0gs

1755 Old Frontier.wmv by Stark88
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2wWb8dGu7I
Pau'guk (Indian Spirit) by Stark88
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uknf8M_m4U&feature=channel_video_title

1755 trailer by Atcman 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ_1juNTEdM

Before 1755.....Jacobite rebellion by Cuireach
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxBBdb9jhzY

Trailer/video for 1755 Frontier mod by Dellivis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDjSnFBW9bk

Pirates of 1755 by Dellivis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIveOjwFDPU]


A "Custer's Last Stand" style vid by Custer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3oBQNofYCg

Battle with indians
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkqj4ej_lyU&feature=related
JustCrossfoot

CUSTOM BATTLE!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J261hLDeWJI
LouisSuchet

Fighting in 2 rows
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CltkFPu9h3A&feature=related
cjb01005

Fort Defence
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEY3ZwgL7aY&feature=related
jackho1412

Fort Attack
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4894ZmX8HY
jackho1412



Indian fighting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWUZyst3Cgk&feature=youtube_gdata
by  Custer

The Last of the 300: Mohican Style (thx to the creator :wink:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO57oBnyMFU&feature=related

By Asterix
1755 Movie Character overview 1.wmv
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBUVyqBLmQo
1755 - A movie by Asterix2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82U2psN7-hk

Rendevous and Trappers SHOWDOWNS (Arena s remade in Gabby s way!! :twisted:) by tehmrmikelad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55TtgLLPgfw&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIo_i7QKrlg&feature=related

Indians, HUNTING & ....my dear LILLY DOG!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Utb47-XzBdE

Spain sieging a Gb Fort by Atachualchua
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmz2HY3X72M
 

poomtang

Knight at Arms
Here's a short video demo of in-game volley fire, this uses Caba'Drin's volley fire and formations mod, although I had to spend a fair bit of time working out how to get the musket reload annimation working, rather than the crossbow reload animation, as I'm no coder it took me a while to work things out. Anyway, I hope we can implement this in the first release of 1776 which shouldn't be too long now! Oh, forgt to mention there's a nice bayonet charge at the end of the vid, with the Jocks kicking some yankee arses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5_YewlRp9Y
 

Alan De Soison

Master Knight
greaaaat poomtang  :eek:
oh yes i forgot..,crumbs says there is some mistake in the hat variation, i think the position of hat is not in the head :roll:
 

Alan De Soison

Master Knight
and I hear some officer sound in there...mike ready..present..fire..!!  :shock:
is that from movies or in 1776 sound..whaaaw.. :eek:
 

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
poomtang said:
Here's a short video demo of in-game volley fire, this uses Caba'Drin's volley fire and formations mod, although I had to spend a fair bit of time working out how to get the musket reload annimation working, rather than the crossbow reload animation, as I'm no coder it took me a while to work things out. Anyway, I hope we can implement this in the first release of 1776 which shouldn't be too long now! Oh, forgt to mention there's a nice bayonet charge at the end of the vid, with the Jocks kicking some yankee arses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5_YewlRp9Y
GREAT JOB!!! :grin: :grin:
Amazing, the whole thing, really.
Are the orders in the background played back or connected to weapons drawing, or other?
Nice music too. Gab
 

poomtang

Knight at Arms
Gab. The volley fire orders in the video are simple audio clips from the movie "The Patriot" I don't see why they can't be attached to the volley fire order button though, should be simple enough and I think it sounds pretty authentic and adds a little atmospher to the whole thing.

Chris
 

crumbs

Sergeant Knight
WB
Alan De Soison said:
greaaaat poomtang  :eek:
oh yes i forgot..,crumbs says there is some mistake in the hat variation, i think the position of hat is not in the head :roll:

It's okay Alan, the hat thing is for his newest three hats for civilians in 1776.  Poom is aware of it and will take care of it before our release. :smile:

Nice video Poomtang!
 

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
Stark88 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2wWb8dGu7I
My video contribution for such an amazing mod.
Hope it makes you proud Gabrilduro.
:shock: :shock: :shock:
You did such a nice thing man. Really THX soooo much....very nice! :grin:
......and I don t even know you yet!!
I am VERY proud of such a nice work you did and in your video so many things about our mod are shown so well (weapons, uniforms, LINE FORMATION!!! :wink:, natives, and ....orders!!!!)
Nice slow down / rallenty effects as well (Roger ranger losing his life under my eyes on that siege latter, or indians falling from walls..... :shock:)
OTTIMO LAVORO! :mrgreen:
I would be soooo happy if you would do another one about new version 2.89g for supporters/testers :grin:
New indian camps and French/Spanish forts are so good in last version......
Best would be sieging with ramrod and shoot it close to a fake cannon to give the idea of artillery fire.
Also new scenes in Arena Pirate Town will be great for a video!!!
thx AGAIN
Gabby
:wink:
 

Stark88

Sergeant at Arms
GABRILDURO said:
Stark88 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2wWb8dGu7I
My video contribution for such an amazing mod.
Hope it makes you proud Gabrilduro.
:shock: :shock: :shock:
You did such a nice thing man. Really THX soooo much....very nice! :grin:
......and I don t even know you yet!!
I am VERY proud of such a nice work you did and in your video so many things about our mod are shown so well (weapons, uniforms, LINE FORMATION!!! :wink:, natives, and ....orders!!!!)
Nice slow down / rallenty effects as well (Roger ranger losing his life under my eyes on that siege latter, or indians falling from walls..... :shock:)
OTTIMO LAVORO! :mrgreen:
I would be soooo happy if you would do another one about new version 2.89g for supporters/testers :grin:
New indian camps and French/Spanish forts are so good in last version......
Best would be sieging with ramrod and shoot it close to a fake cannon to give the idea of artillery fire.
Also new scenes in Arena Pirate Town will be great for a video!!!
thx AGAIN
Gabby
:wink:

Course I would man, I love making the videos so I'd be more than happy to make one of the new version. I'll sign up in the supporters section just for you. :wink:
 

Hinkel84

Master Knight
I tried to make a small teaser of a line battle too.
Not that perfect, but the final version will be splendid. To bad that m&b don't have a replay function or a free camera view :grin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stSVJfZc0gs

 

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
Hinkel84 said:
I tried to make a small teaser of a line battle too.
Not that perfect, but the final version will be splendid. To bad that m&b don't have a replay function or a free camera view :grin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stSVJfZc0gs
It is not that bad actually :grin:, only thing there is no reference to our Gabrilduro's Team and no clear link, but has a very good entrance with that "dark frontier" pic (AdmiralNelson one, hehehe).
If you divide your groups in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, you can then order then to hold position in 3 lines.
First press ctrl+F9 to slow down action, then give orders, press ctrl+F5 to have AI controlling your character, then press ctrl+E and then Tab to get a far away view (also battle will continue after your death). Hold left mouse button and move camera with wasd (movement buttons).
Try that and make a new video if you want. I am sure it will be spectacular!! :mrgreen:
But don  t forget credits, please....hehehehehe----
Gabby :wink:
 

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
Folks, please HELP!!! :shock:
Can somebody download this chinese video about 1755? I cannot, I get stuck!!
http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?cateid=&clipid=32113643&lu=v_channel_47&page=&ref=channel
Pls help this old dumm italian :oops:
THX
Gab
 

Fran-Krsto

Squire
WBNWVCWF&SM&B
It will for me but painfully slow, takes minutes to load 1 second.

Probably cuz the server is in Korea or something?

and cant even find the download button.  :evil:
 
Top Bottom