Videos to watch for the sake of Xmas

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ScholarOfTea said:
[me=Vieira]reads about stuff posted about sheets.[/me]
Nah, it was just a thought. I wasn't judging you. That was just one of the few reasons I thought of that may have caused you to make this thread.

Oh, it seems I forgot about Papa Goker.  :lol:

Well, if they are videos you made yourself, I'm sure that may be fine. But then this thread is also in the wrong sub-forum in that case.  :razz:

And Goker, you have the power of a Papa, so don't you think any less of yourself.  :lol:

Then it would be in the wrong part of the forum. (Or what she said. The damn ninja. ^)

ScholarOfTea said:
So now you propose I lack mental capacity required to complete remedial thoughts? Could you be anymore of a judgmental prick?
Maybe he could, maybe he could not. Doesn't mean he's wrong though. :razz:

ScholarOfTea said:
It's not like i'm doing anything ban worthy.
To that, need I say more than this?
Reverend L. Lamb said:
janlulhannes said:
Just being annoying is no reason for a ban though...
:lol:

[me=Reverend L. Lambina]wipes tears of laughter out of his eyes *[/me]
Since when?

well...  :sad:

I knew that, as most of my videos (and I do make them myself and i do my best to make them enjoyable) are from PoP mod.

But I wanted people who wander in the general forums to check out my vids too

But I forgot why i stopped posting in this section in the first place, for which I was immediately reminded of with the reception this thread got

which has already reached 2 pages! This calls for a celebration

J said:
Then it would be in the wrong part of the forum. (Or what she said. The damn ninja. ^)

:eek:

Ok. What makes people think this? I have been incorrectly labeled gender-wise on multiple occasions, on this forum(I think) and another forum. I HAVE EVEN POSTED GOD DAMN PICTURES.  :sad:

ScholarOfTea said:
well...  :sad:

I knew that, as most of my videos (and I do make them myself and i do my best to make them enjoyable) are from PoP mod.

But I wanted people who wander in the general forums to check out my vids too

Well, that's fair enough. I'm sure you could make a thread in the Music, Books and Art board and you would be fine, or you could just post your Mod video's in the Mod thread or a thread in the Mod sub-forum(assuming it has one).

As for the rest of your post, I will let others tell you why those comments are silly. EDIT: Magorian has already done that.  :lol:

ScholarOfTea said:
which has already reached 2 pages! This calls for a celebration
I'll ask Lamb to set up the party when he wakes up. He'll be hung over though, mind.

So before he wakes, well... It's your move. If you know what I mean. :wink:

Vieira said:
J said:

:eek:

Ok. What makes people think this? I have been incorrectly labeled gender-wise on multiple occasions, on this forum(I think) and another forum. I HAVE EVEN POSTED GOD DAMN PICTURES.  :sad:
Mainly the fact that that's what I use gender-neutrally. Even (and especially) if the person I'm referring to is male. :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom