84e Regiment Public Siege Server [84e_NW_Siege]

Users who are viewing this thread

steam id STEAM_0:0:23551608
ingame nickname rew,rewster
Admin who banned you(if possible) not sure
reason trolling the artillery crew who stole my cannon, Team wounding and team killing in the process
result a perm ban the 6th of October
Acted without merit and I am sorry for my actions as I now know team hitting or trolling will not be tolerated.

Ingame Nickname: -[TRR]-_Pte_Deo_Vindice
Admin who banned you(if possible) :
Reason(if you know): I tked one arty horse and began tking a second one, I love your server and I was mad and was taking my anger out by tking th ehorse and I am sorry for doing that and promise not to do it again I have NEVER been banned on your server before and I do not remember ever being kicked. I was banned permanently without warning or kick or anything. Please give me another chance
Apology: I am sorry for tking the arty hprse but I do think I hsould have been given a warning, kick, or temp ban and not a permanent ban immediately

I was told to submit my Unban request here.

Admin: Unknown
Nickname: Luketo
Reason: Unknown
I'm not sure why I was banned. I was given no warning or reason to my being banned.

rewster said:
steam id STEAM_0:0:23551608
ingame nickname rew,rewster
reason trolling the artillery crew who stole my cannon, Team wounding and team killing in the process
Acted without merit and I am sorry for my actions as I now know team hitting or trolling will not be tolerated.

Can't find your name in the ban list.

1861JohnnyReb1865 said:
Reason(if you know): I tked one arty horse and began tking a second one, I love your server and I was mad and was taking my anger out by tking th ehorse and I am sorry for doing that and promise not to do it again I have NEVER been banned on your server before and I do not remember ever being kicked. I was banned permanently without warning or kick or anything. Please give me another chance
Apology: I am sorry for tking the arty hprse but I do think I hsould have been given a warning, kick, or temp ban and not a permanent ban immediately

If you are not arty stay away from it. and never kick, attack or anoy teammates. If you like the server so much, don't break the rules.
Unbanned.

Ingame Nickname:
--_Duke_--

Unknown

Reason(if you know):
Argued with a bunch of arty trolls, called on a ****. Admin said to calm down so I said, "but lannister is a **** and someone needs to tell him that" - was then banned. For calling an arty troll a ****, admin did nothing about the trolling.

Apologies/Notice:
I won't apologise for calling a spade a spade.

Chequered said:
1861JohnnyReb1865 said:

If you are not arty stay away from it. and never kick, attack or anoy teammates. If you like the server so much, don't break the rules.
Unbanned.
Thank you

Chequered said:
1861JohnnyReb1865 said:

Unbanned.
it still says banned

1861JohnnyReb1865 said:
Chequered said:
1861JohnnyReb1865 said:

Unbanned.
it still says banned
Well that sucks

team id STEAM_0:0:23551608
ingame nickname manpigbear,pigbearman

rewster said:
team id STEAM_0:0:23551608
ingame nickname manpigbear,pigbearman

Sorry but you're not gettin unbanned anymore. You have been banned too many times now.

Super fun times on siege this evening. It was nice and quiet which meant no lag and we had Midgardur is the best sapper i have ever seen. So access to the fort wasnt an issue and happily there were no trolls online either. Just pure fun.

88103EC7C786CE544B43573C109E6A7191764DF1

Is this the right place to report trolls? I can't remember if I used this thread last time or another one.

Name of the person causing trouble: How_I_Met_Your_Mother
    Nature of their offense: Repeated team attacking and teamkilling
    Time and date of their offense: ~7:20pm to 7:40pm (GMT) 24th October
    If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: observer and once or twice he attacked me
    Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots: screenshots to follow

These first two show him attacking three of our riflemen. He had a good stab at each of them.
mb1385.jpg
mb1386.jpg

Here we see that he tked
mb1389.jpg
And again, this time getting kicked automatically
mb1393.jpg

The screenshots here don't do justice to the amount of annoyance he was causing. He was the most active, as far as I could see, of a number of trolls taking advantage of the abscence of an admin to cause bother. The first I saw of him today was when I passed a couple of people who he was chasing and poking in the back (I joined just after the match had begun). Someone asked if there was an admin about a minute later, and one of the people who replied was the accused who, if I remember correctly, said 'no', pause, 'lol'. I was told that he had been causing trouble long before I had arrived. I think when he was eventually auto kicked it was during the second round of the match. He was deliberately team attacking every time he got near a teammate as far as I could tell. He stabbed at me a couple of times when I went near him, but he seemed to be stabbing as many people as he could rather than harassing just one person at a time, so it was easy to just run on.

While I am here I may as well post a couple of positive screenshots: I have over 1300 now for NW but I hardly ever get around to posting them. In fact these might be my first NW ones which weren't evidence for a ban request!

Here is a formidable plank defence behind the gate of Fort Friedrich:
mb1368.jpg

And here we are on Charge to the Rhine, looking at a decent sized French line entering the fort on the left.
mb1371.jpg
It is rare in my experience to see people committing to a left hand charge on this map (I've seen a few good bridge charges), but this one worked really well. As I remember it (it was just last week) we pushed the enemy back fast, and I entered the white house to the right of the breaches in the picture, killing loads of surprised Prussians. I got killed, but soon after respawning we won the round. In the next round, we did even better, charging early on once we had a left breach. Once I reached the breach I was expecting a lot of fighting to be going on just inside, but was astonished to find that only my allies were present, and none of them were reloading. Instead, they were racing into buildings and the flag courtyard, chasing the enemy to the flag after just 5 minutes of the round. I didn't even make it to the flag myself before we won!

BAN REQUEST
for player: Achmed​

A player named Achmed had joined the game, and came to my artillery team...He started off alright, but then it all changed. He decided to start teamhitting, trolling by wacking us while we're trying to shoot, putting arty trains and horses in front of our cannons, standing in front of our cannons, shooting our cannons...

Le Proof!

The pictures are massive, but so is my monitor and resolution! It's good though, helps you see better... :grin:

achmed5.jpg

achmed4.jpg

achmed3.jpg

achmed2.jpg

achmed1s.jpg

Ingame Nickname:Grandad_Hetman
Admin who banned you(if possible) :dont remember
Reason(if you know): i was teamhitting
Apologies/Notice:im sorry for this and i promiss that ill never make such a crime!(this is my first ban so trust me)

Back
Top Bottom