71st (Highland) Regiment of Foot [Light Infantry] [Recruiting NA/EU]

Users who are viewing this thread

Ok Gents I think you two should carry on this argument in a more suitable place other than on the forums.  I know what happened and whats done is done no need to continue bickering, lets all be happy and have fish and chips  :lol:

TheWhiteTiger said:
Ok Gents I think you two should carry on this argument in a more suitable place other than on the forums.  I know what happened and whats done is done no need to continue bickering, lets all be happy and have fish and chips  :lol:

They don't do fish and chips in France. 1 more reason to prefer home TT-TT. But I couldn't leave that on our public thread without a visible response. Anything else, I'll ask a mod to remove.

Curremtly typing on phone. Not going to be coming to any linebattles/traings the next few days. Some of you know this but I am currently in the middle of moving and have no internet

ALPHA, where the HELL are you? I mean seriously, the one time I really need to talk to you, you're away for a day and a half, and I have no idea why 3: C'mon bro, I'm starting to get worried. I haven't been insulted enough in the last few days D:

Back
Top Bottom