6v6 mode, multiple lives?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I managed to catch up with it all and have noted your feedback. I will share it with the rest of the team on Monday. What I will say is don't work yourselves up into a frenzy before you actually see what we have on offer when the game comes out: there is a possibility that we will have other game modes, although admittedly they will probably not be through match making on our servers (but we will still have a server list and people will be able to host servers). I will get back to you when I know more.

Personally, I don't mind the battle gamemode being removed. Especially since it is quite obviously that Taleworlds is truly busy trying to deliver us the best they can. It is why they haven't even released an early access at this point. If Taleworlds thinks the battle gamemode should be replaced then I believe that they will be making the right decision, Captain mode does look like alot of fun both with friends and/or in competitive ways, judging by the Gamescom 2017 footage. :grin:

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
OK, I managed to catch up with it all and have noted your feedback. I will share it with the rest of the team on Monday. What I will say is don't work yourselves up into a frenzy before you actually see what we have on offer when the game comes out: there is a possibility that we will have other game modes, although admittedly they will probably not be through match making on our servers (but we will still have a server list and people will be able to host servers). I will get back to you when I know more.

Please talk to the team about the current state of the melee mechanics, give us more infos, we could also help you get it right, us 2k+hours nerds.
Cheers

People are trippin. First of all, we lack info on any precise mechanics and characteristics of the game mode, basically, the core elements that make a competitive game experience unique. It's pretty obvious there is an interesting dynamic waiting to be tapped into whether or not players put in the necessary time. Multiple lives and a fresh game mode create many many more variabilities than we seem to be aware of. Teams will be constantly faced with the decision of spread and positioning, enemy positioning, timing of flag, whether or not to push these exact enemies that spawned in that exact position, what ways you can push that position, how does their class and economy builds interplay with everything etc. The point is, we have literally no idea on the currently limitless possibles of a COMPETITIVE MATCH MAKING GAME MODE (WOOOOOOO!)

its just like one of those retarded mods where people change everything, including combat animations, just to be different. i actually laughed when i saw that archer in the video

Thought the Archer animation was actually an improvement tbh

Uve been negative about nearly every change brought up recently. Think ur just against seeing something different than what u like

Keep on-topic. Nobody cares about NA/EU right now it's about the purposed changes to Bannerlord.

If you disagree the more constructive & thought out the arguments have the better chance of TaleWorlds taking notice.

I've already seen one developer + Callum view the topic so take notice and give good feedback.

Surkan said:
what did change do to na

well nothing changed recently for us. last few tournaments were ran by children, me included, and brought little to the table. meanwhile look at WPL and WPL2, revived the scene 2x with major innovations in competitive play and never before seen prizes. without change our scene would've died 2 years ago

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
What I will say is don't work yourselves up into a frenzy before you actually see what we have on offer when the game comes out: there is a possibility that we will have other game modes, although admittedly they will probably not be through match making on our servers (but we will still have a server list and people will be able to host servers).

When you say wait and see what it's like on release, are you implying there won't be an extended testing period (apart from in-house)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom