3rd "Scots Guard" Regiment Of Foot Guards, 1st Battalion

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi guys, my new regiment (which had to changed twice to suit European regiments) is finally fine in names and I'm here to put up a Official Post and Official Recruitment post. IF you are in the OCEANIA region and would like to join please put the following details and a response to this post, or you can add Osama the Llama1 on steam and follow on from then.

Steam ID:
Hours of NW played per week:
If available for Australian linebattles (Saturday 5:30pm Australian Eastern standard Time and Wednesday 6:30pm Australian Eastern Standard Time):
If available for training at these times - Friday 5:30pm Australian Eastern standard Time and Saturday 4:00pm Australian Eastern standard Time:
Note: If you are to be inactive for a week or more, or if there is and problems please notify me to steam

Note: All members must start as a recruit and must make their way up the ranks and no other way.

Ranks/Roster:
Captain: Osama the Llama
Lieutenant: Andrew
Sergeant:
Corporal:
Lance Corporal:
Private: Fernie
Recruit:

History of the Regiment:
The 3rd "Scots Guard" Regiment of Foot Guard took part in many glorious battles within the Napoleonic Wars Era. They took part in the expedition to Hannover in 1805 also took part in the second Battle of Copenhagen in Denmark. 5 years after those events the Scots Guard participated in the Peninsular War in Portugal and Spain. They were part of the battle of River Douro which was so successful that the French armies were in full retreat to Amarante, which was the 5th Battle Honour won. In 1810, they took part in the Battle of Buçaco in which was a great victory before marching to the Lines of Torres Vedras, a series of trenches and redoubts designed to protect the Lisbon, and where they helped again defeated the French, forcing the French Army to withdraw. In the Following year the 3rd took part in the Battle of Barrosa in an attempt to lift the siege of Cadiz which was another victory and was their 6th battle honour. The regiment had taken many more operations in the future but its too long to put it all.

The reason why I think you guys should join my regiment is because this regiment is gonna be here for the long run. My aim to keep this regiment alive and active as much as possible for years to come. Also we hope to be the best regiment AU eventually. Members will personally receive melee by one of the best native clans AU (The HoG) and will be granted their own channel in Ts3 when promoted to the rank of Corporal or Higher. This Regiment will be a proper regiment with rules and Companies with Company leaders (when enough members)

Pictures:

209caca55eb107dbafc5bb8.jpg

portraitofanofficerofth.jpg

93rduniformsin1801.jpg

42ndhighlanders.jpg

Cheers, Captain of the 3rdRFG, Osama the Llama

Ps: dont say anything about terrorists or terrorism.....

add some pictures also if this is a United Kingdom Regiment then I believe the 3rd Regiment of Foot Guards was actually the Scots Guards (not Highlanders)

also maybe add a little bit more info like ranks and history and roster and about why we would want to join your regiment...

good luck

TheTomdebomb said:
add some pictures also if this is a United Kingdom Regiment then I believe the 3rd Regiment of Foot Guards was actually the Scots Guards (not Highlanders)

also maybe add a little bit more info like ranks and history and roster and about why we would want to join your regiment...

good luck
Correct, the 3rd were the Scots Guards.

doctorwarband said:
Why should we say something about that?
Are from Saudian Arabia?
If so, Hey mate and cheers from all Israel. :grin:
No im not from Saudi Arabia but people usually comment stuff about terrorism because of my Gamer tag, and damn you tom i didn't have any pictures at the time and i never said it was a highlander regiment did I? :razz:

Hey im sorry but i was doing the Exact same thing. On the same damn day mine is NA. I understand you posted 1st on the official forums but im not leaving my regiment i just bought servers and a website domain but no joke i had just created the regiment feb 4th. middle of the day. Please contact me on steam - rexwow91 so we can get some kind of resolve.

Stox said:
Hey im sorry but i was doing the Exact same thing. On the same damn day mine is NA. I understand you posted 1st on the official forums but im not leaving my regiment i just bought servers and a website domain but no joke i had just created the regiment feb 4th. middle of the day. Please contact me on steam - rexwow91 so we can get some kind of resolve.
Yea sure

Napoleon123 said:
Im afraid this name is already taken.

http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=3717.msg115265#msg115265

In my calendar, February comes before March.

This reg is probably still disbanded since long.

Back
Top Bottom