* 32nd Regiment of Foot * 10 Years of Linebattle gaming *

Users who are viewing this thread

He's boycotting to modify button.. I think we all should start doing that!

Edit: It should't be possible to edit out the mistakes you've made in life!

MrJullof said:

It's one of the forum rules that you should not double post(unless you're a moderator/admin), if you want to stay on these forums then i suggest you abide by those rules.

Volkonski said:
MrJullof said:

It's one of the forum rules that you should not double post(unless you're a moderator/admin), if you want to stay on these forums then i suggest you abide by those rules.

Rules are for fools. **** the system!

Lowlander said:
Volkonski said:
MrJullof said:

Try saying that to an admins face.

Davilion said:
i hope i can somehow get 2nd lieutenant soon =).    =/
But who will carry our glorius colour? 

And Devon, don't worry, you aren't worthless, think if every private felt like you do. And didn't want to attend, who would be there to fight for this glorius regiment? The private rank is one of the keystone ranks in almost anything related to military =)

Hey guys good to be back online again, and hear your lovely voices again  :lol:

And then this:

Vokonski you don't have to correct Csgt.Davillion, If it happens it happens, and if you really think that if someone makes a *mistake* like that an admin will come in straight away to tell him that he can't do that. You got it wrong.

And if you have nothing relevant to report its better you say nothing...

No offense...

Volkonski said:
Lowlander said:
Volkonski said:
MrJullof said:

Try saying that to an admins face.

I often do.

Footgaurd said:
Hey guys good to be back online again, and hear your lovely voices again  :lol:

And then this:

Vokonski you don't have to correct Csgt.Davillion, If it happens it happens, and if you really think that if someone makes a *mistake* like that an admin will come in straight away to tell him that he can't do that. You got it wrong.

And if you have nothing relevant to report its better you say nothing...

No offense...
I know an admin won't, it just doesn't look professional to see a member of the 32nd(especially a Colour sergeant) break one of the most common rules of any forum.

RaspberryZapper said:
Davilion said:
i hope i can somehow get 2nd lieutenant soon =).    =/
But who will carry our glorius colour? 

And Devon, don't worry, you aren't worthless, think if every private felt like you do. And didn't want to attend, who would be there to fight for this glorius regiment? The private rank is one of the keystone ranks in almost anything related to military =)
I feel worthless because i know that i can lead, i just can't find the right opportunity to ask if i can take over for a while so i can prove myself.

Back
Top Bottom