* 32nd Regiment of Foot * 10 Years of Linebattle gaming *

Users who are viewing this thread

Painmace said:
Buyuk Amiral Aybeg said:
Good luck
Sure, we will try. These first 5 years are still considere as a newly started reg, right? Idk cause iv only played the game for that long.

You lie! It says on the thread that we have done 4 years worth of linebattle gaming not 5.

False information. Please mute/ban.

32nd-Tavington said:
Painmace said:
Buyuk Amiral Aybeg said:
Good luck
Sure, we will try. These first 5 years are still considere as a newly started reg, right? Idk cause iv only played the game for that long.

You lie! It says on the thread that we have done 4 years worth of linebattle gaming not 5.

Told Lance he needs to update it like 4 months ago :razz: he to lazy or doesnt care about the TW thread  :cry:

Painmace said:
32nd-Tavington said:
Painmace said:
Buyuk Amiral Aybeg said:
Good luck

Told Lance he needs to update it like 4 months ago :razz: he to lazy or doesnt care about the TW thread  :cry:

Lance is the only one who has moderator?.......  (Also the video on the website and wallpaper needs change)

_skinrender_ said:
Lance is the only one who has moderator?.......  (Also the video on the website and wallpaper needs change)
None of us are moderators for TaleWorlds as far as I know, so as Lance wrote the thread he's the only one who can change it.
You could try... asking him?

[32nd]JohnDoe said:
We've been here longer than NW itself. Kind of crazy when you think about it.
Take 4 years, add 1
Doesn't sound that crazy to me  :lol:

Wolfus said:
[32nd]JohnDoe said:
We've been here longer than NW itself. Kind of crazy when you think about it.
Take 4 years, add 1
Doesn't sound that crazy to me  :lol:

Goddammit. I'm trying to make it sound cool, and you just shoot me down. Many regiments haven't even seen the the 1 year pillar you know, let alone 5  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom