30th March 10 am BANNERLORD

Users who are viewing this thread

Not only a discount but even bringing up the EA release date slightly, amazing news from TW!

Ignore the minority trying to rain on our parade because their suggestions haven't been implemented yet. This is not a time for pouting but one of celebration!

Exactly! This is good news.. really good news. I think lots of people cant wait for this like me :wink:

Not only a discount but even bringing up the EA release date slightly, amazing news from TW!

Ignore the minority trying to rain on our parade because their suggestions haven't been implemented yet. This is not a time for pouting but one of celebration!

(y) Celebration in Harlus' Hall!!!!!

I noticed in the announcement that they said March 30th, 10 am UTC, does that mean in the U.S. it'll be releasing anywhere from 3-7 am on the 30th due to time zone differences?

I noticed in the announcement that they said March 30th, 10 am UTC, does that mean in the U.S. it'll be releasing anywhere from 3-7 am on the 30th due to time zone differences?

Why from 3-7??

Guys, don't fight, everything will be fine! Even though TW have made a lot of mistakes since Bannerlord was announced, I believe they will finish their work and create a really high-quality game! :xf-smile:

Please don't defend Early Access as if it's a real development strategy, it literally only exists so studios can release an unfinished game as the full price point.

Source: A game that has been in development for 8 years should not go to early access.

I agree and disagree. I dont agree with early access and preordering when it comes to AAA game titles. For smaller companies, like taleworlds, it is fine. They geniunly need the revenue now, and I would rather play the game now.

What a fuking roller-coaster.
Release date got announced. Its a Tuesday (here in Kiwiland). My work week starts Tuesday (Tue-Sat) so I put in for holiday leave for the whole week. Work announces stocktake, same week as Bannerlords release, my holiday leave gets denied (joys of being in charge of the highest selling department in the countries largest retailer). Government announces "alert system" from 1-4 because of corona. We're at 3. 4 is total lockdown. Moves to 4 next day. Whole country in lockdown as of 25th. My work announces it's considered "essential" and we will remain open. 24th government announces my work is NOT considered essential, get sent home for 4 weeks full pay. Bannerlords NOT delayed. Maybe this virus is my fault for wishing too hard that I could get a paid month off work to play Bannerlords?

Lowering the price due to sociopolitical world events. I'm sure it's a business as well as a morale decision, but I have to say; "good c*nts, taleworlds"

I'll make sure to purchase the console version when that comes out too!

Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom