30th March 10 am BANNERLORD

Users who are viewing this thread

but it kind of is, cause you have no idea how much these other people have played, none at all.
Doesn't matter how much they've played. I know most of the people that play competetive trying to learn everything they can about the game. Playing 4000 hours on mount and siege is nothing compared to someone that has 4000 hours playing in a competetive environment. Nothing wrong with not doing that or not being interested in that but claiming that there's no difference in knowledge is just stupid.

Doesn't matter how much they've played. I know most of the people that play competetive trying to learn everything they can about the game. Playing 4000 hours on mount and siege is nothing compared to someone that has 4000 hours playing in a competetive environment. Nothing wrong with not doing that or being interested in that but claiming that there's no difference in knowledge is just stupid.
Ofcourse game time can mean alot, but how you talk to other people, also matters and being an ass to others to make yourself feel superior is just stupid and counter productive.

but it kind of is, cause you have no idea how much these other people have played, none at all.
I have a pretty decent idea, actually. On the other thread, I offered people to add me on steam to show them how broken spears actually are because they kept claiming that they weren't.
First person to actually reply? 1300 hours of warband, 14 of Bannerlord. They might know warband decently well but you cant claim to have any idea of a games balance having played 14 hours.
Now you'll say "oh thats just one". Yeah, but what are the odds of all these new forum accounts being longtime players?

Ofcourse game time can mean alot, but how you talk to other people, also matters and being an ass to others to make yourself feel superior is just stupid and counter productive.

So we're supposed to sit here, posting the same thing over and over again while people with objectively very little knowledge of the game just post things that aren't true, ignoring our points. Are you saying you wouldn't get frustrated?

So we're supposed to sit here, posting the same thing over and over again while people with objectively very little knowledge of the game just post things that aren't true, ignoring our points. Are you saying you wouldn't get frustrated?
[/QUOTE]
Theres a time a place, make your own threads, but if you come into a thread where people are glad about the release of the game, calling them stupid for being so, because you have a different opionion, maybe just dont do that, not saying thats what you did now, but the other guy did.

Theres a time a place, make your own threads, but if you come into a thread where people are glad about the release of the game, calling them stupid for being so, because you have a different opionion, maybe just dont do that, not saying thats what you did now, but the other guy did.
the threads are all out there
the suggestions are all out there
TW just ignores them

the threads are all out there
the suggestions are all out there
TW just ignores them
and you dont know what the state of the game released on the 30th will be, maybe Theres a patch fixed all the things you ****posting about, maybe they have read, but because of how negative you are, they have decided never to do anything you "ask" them.

and you dont know what the state of the game released on the 30th will be, maybe Theres a patch fixed all the things you ****posting about, maybe they have read, but because of how negative you are, they have decided never to do anything you "ask" them.
Oh I doubt that. Most of the things i suggested have been suggested by lots of other people before and afterwards too. Even really good and nice threads are completly ignored. Considering how alibi the recent patches have been I don't think we'll even see another update before EA.

Is it, though? To me it seems like its the other way around.
You guys claim combat is superior to warband, yet fail to name an example.
You guys see that there is a mod that shows how TaleWorlds could easily tweak combat to be flat out better, yet you say that TaleWorlds shouldn't bother looking at it and that it should just stay a mod.
You guys say they should just push it to EA now but fail to realise that while yes, it's still labeled as unfished, the game WILL get negative reviews for being incomplete and having parts that are far below expectations, combat being the most prominent one.

You all keep arguing that the people that played warband just want warband 2.0. That's not the case for most people. People want a good, skillbased game. And no offense to all of you, but claiming you know more than the people that spent thousands of hours playing warband AND hundreds of hours playing the beta is flat out wrong. Change my view.
Thing is, that i know there are flaws, but i dont understand, why it should be delayed, when its just EA. Flaws can be removed, while we can enjoy SP. Thats all. I know that combat can be better, but that doesnt mean that Bannerlord is bad to the core. I just dont understand these sentences. Just why?

Just why?
Some people just don't understand that they don't have to buy the game, instead, calling that it should be delayed because they say so. I don't even understand what are they doing in this forum in first place.. Like, for real :unsure: If it's just trolling, it seems so boring.

Some people just don't understand that they don't have to buy the game, instead, calling that it should be delayed because they say so. I don't even understand what are they doing in this forum in first place.. Like, for real :unsure: If it's just trolling, it seems so boring.
Jeah,exactly. Just enjoy the game like others, because we all know, that we will buy it and enjoy the hell out of it, even if it will have flaws.

I think we should support the developers at this specific time. A month after EA's release we could criticize and give advice. Let's enjoy this moment after so many years trying, at least for a moment, to put aside the arguments about who wants to be right or not. Having said this peace to all, I wish you to enjoy this game in all its aspects, just as the developers have intended. Greetings to all dear friends and brave knights.
P.S. Sorry about my English :smile:

On top of that they are determined to convince everyone else that it's a bad game, and then proceed to act like they're somehow saving Bannerlord by telling some random guy in a random thread that the combat is broken.

On top of that they are determined to convince everyone else that it's a bad game, and then proceed to act like they're somehow saving Bannerlord by telling some random guy in a random thread that the combat is broken.
I also think that combat has big flaws (while recognising the progress in recent months), but the thing is that i am aware of i will get an unfinished game (as TW said in recent blogs), and i don't expect it to be perfect in Early Access. It's even okay for forum members telling others that game is bad (i am not against what namakin said). I mean, i don't expect it to be good in first place, it's an early access :grin:

The problem is that some people aren't aware of they can just don't buy the game, but instead, they are calling game to be delayed, because his majesty says so :xf-tongue: That's so silly. I'm okay for getting unfinished and buggy game. Oh, you are not okay? Good, then don't buy it. Oh, you want to tell other forum members that game is bad? Go for it. But why on earth you would ask game to be delayed? That's a selfish behavior, that, he knows he won't enjoy the game so others shouldn't access the game as well lmao.

Not only a discount but even bringing up the EA release date slightly, amazing news from TW!

Ignore the minority trying to rain on our parade because their suggestions haven't been implemented yet. This is not a time for pouting but one of celebration!

Back
Top Bottom