(268) 268 B.C. Media Center (preview)

Users who are viewing this thread

Theodddore said:
How long will it take to finish?I want to play it before summer ends plz finish it    :grin:

Look into the night sky for three moon cycles. When Mars flashes in a great red boom, Hegemony will be complete. Enjoy.

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Theodddore said:
How long will it take to finish?I want to play it before summer ends plz finish it    :grin:

Look into the night sky for three moon cycles. When Mars flashes in a great red boom, Hegemony will be complete. Enjoy.

Is it so hard to answer it normal?

Demands don't ring well with me. But after a while, the 'no' answer repeated ad infinatum get's far more than monotonous. And if you wan't to bring this into a argument, move it to the off-topic thread or PM's.

Is it so hard to answer it normal?

We're investing all of our free-time into the mod. Unforunately there just isn't enough hours in the day.

The good news is that the hardwork seems to be done. From the stand point of art work, the mod is largely complete. However there's still a lot of implementation work to get all of the new shields, weapons and bodies into the game and assigned to the huge number of units.

In terms of coding I really have no idea how complete the mod is, but it certainly feels good to play.

Cheers

Just looking at the equipment phase, there are some 600 or so troops which I will need to equip individually, from footwear to headwear, and make sure they have the right flags(mounted, ranged etc). I also need to make sure they have the proper secondary equipment ratios, as to not make them spawn as equipment clones etc. This is not counting villagers, and merchants etc if I am to equip them per culture.

I haven't even started equiping them yet, there's still some other things to finish  :???:

There can never be a release date, though yall should be thankful for Alpha, as his texturing has literally shaved months off the timetable (if not been a pain in the ass).

martijntjeeh said:
Wow, i'd never expected i'd get that much info for just asking if someone can answer normal, it's awsome!

Don't suspect that it will be a regular occuring theme though, as theres a whole thread dedicated to progression of the mod  :wink:

I know, i've been following it the past few months, but I liked this change too, wasn't even trying to get info or something.

Back
Top Bottom