25th Infantry Regiment - Kingdom of Vlandia | EU | Since 2013

Users who are viewing this thread

yrsIbn4.png
q7QWw3G.png

The Vlandian Guard are the household infantry of King Derthert, ruler of the Vlandia region of Western Calradia. As the garrison of Pravend, they are responsible for the capital's defense, and its most trusted knights serve as members of the King's personal guard.
hqIHPsU.png

The Vlandian Guard are a new clan for Bannerlord, with roots in the Napoleonic Wars expansion for Warband, originally founded in 2013 as the 25th Regiment of Foot. The Vlandian Guard aims to recreate a similair structure and gaming experience, combining discliplined formations and roleplay with a competitive element, working together to improve our melee skills.

The Vlandian Guard aims to be a semi-realistic recreation of medieval heavy infantry, with organised shieldwall gameplay in large scale events. While we have a rank structure and hierarchy, the main emphasis is on having fun playing together.

57p7AbF.png

To join the Vlandian Guard, you need to fill out an application form on our website. In order to be accepted, you must meet a few basic requirements:
  • You are age 16 or older
  • You agree to our code of conduct
To visit our website and take the application form, click here.

Thread is a WIP, there will be no clan until private servers come out!

Last edited:
Hope you won't use [VG] as your main tag.Like 5-6 clans use it already including my own.However, me and my members made our thread and claimed the tag almost 3 months ago before any of you decided to use it.

Hope you won't use [VG] as your main tag.Like 5-6 clans use it already including my own.However, me and my members made our thread and claimed the tag almost 3 months ago before any of you decided to use it.

Oh, sorry about that - I did search the tag and nothing came up but I guess I didn't look hard enough. As I say in the OP this is all WIP and we will probably end up using a numbered tag anyway.

Back
Top Bottom