2016 U.S. Presidential Elections: The Circus Is In Full Swing

Users who are viewing this thread

^ I feel that this pretty much sums it up.

Specifically on antifa:

Once more, the narrative of antifa burning down the country is propaganda. It's easy for everyone to fall for confirmation bias, but the numbers don't lie and math is not an opinion.

Last edited:
Antifa is not a national organization in the US. There is local branches of it but there is no head group controlling all the local groups so they don't really hold any real power.

^ I feel that this pretty much sums it up.

I remember when the London Riots happened and there was one night where a few shops got looted. It was, cynically speaking, a couple of weeks worth of regular crime condensed into a single 6-12 hour period. A guy I knew got arrested, one shop in my town got its windows smashed, that was about it. But outside London people went hysterical about it. The further you got from the actual event, the more people sensationalised it and acted like the city was under siege or something, and seemed almost disappointed to hear that it wasn't nearly as bad as they thought it was. A couple of weeks after the riots I was in California and people were like "IS LONDON SAFE??? I HEARD THEY WERE BLOWIN' UP THE DAMN PLACE!!"

I feel the same way about terrorism. The terrorist attacks in the UK in the last decade (with the exception of the Ariana Grande bomb) have amounted to a handful of knife murders. People in London are almost indifferent to them. More people have been murdered on my road in that period than there have been terror attacks, but violence in a certain context is given literally millions of times more attention. It's bizarre. It's as if people in more sheltered areas have a salacious appetite for urban violence.

The calls falsely warned residents in majority-Black Detroit and cities in at least four other states that if they vote by mail in the Nov. 3 election they could be subjected to arrest, debt collection and forced vaccination ...
These guys are pretty 'interesting'
Last month, the Washington Post said it was duped into falsely reporting that FBI agents had conducted a raid at Burkman’s home in Arlington, Virginia, when it was actually a staged event featuring actors.

Just found this thread - not surprised at all. Although, when people start speaking positively of the potential death of someone, perhaps it should be a sign things have gone a bit too far.

inb4 the replies.......

When someone, indirectly or directly, is in a position where they have lead to deaths and misery on a national scale, it is perfectly reasonable to wish them dead in order to stop the suffering. I don't know why I should have to extend even the minimum of basic dignity to someone who has caused so much damage, when none of his victims got the same fawning.

For the record I hope Biden dies too.

"plus a Fascist" LOL

By any meaningful definition trump is a fascist. So are most of the republican populists. Just because they don't have concentration camps (oh wait they do lol) or send police to kill protestors (oh wait) or talk about Blood and Soil (oh crap) or use dogwhistles as a call for violence (oh) or reject intellectualism (fugg) or rant about the greatness of the nation in the past (shidd) or rant about plots to destroy the nation from within (dang it) or have a cult of The Soldier (bloody hell this is hard) or appeal to terrified bourgeois people (i give up), doesn't mean they aren't Fascists.

Last edited:
Well, the core part was already spelled out by now, so no point repeating it with less than half the eloquence...

Only sad part in this mess is we don't get to see Donnie hanging upside-down off a gas station.
And even that would've been a mixed bag of salty baggage anyhow.

Real question is why do people kill each other ? closest I came to a human potentially killing me was someone holding a knife on me on the street "asking" for my money. But one of second cousins once had a machine gun fired at his house and luckily no one died but he got shot. They didn't even know each other so what the **** is wrong with this country.

Real question is why do people kill each other ? closest I came to a human potentially killing me was someone holding a knife on me on the street "asking" for my money. But one of second cousins once had a machine gun fired at his house and luckily no one died but he got shot. They didn't even know each other so what the **** is wrong with this country.
Real question is why are you derailing this topic?

If Trump dies he'll just deny it.

Reporter: But, mr. president, you can't win the election. You're dead.
Trump's ghost: Says who?
Reporter: Uhm, the coroner.
Trump's ghost: That snitching coroner can't be trusted. People have told me!
Reporter: Mr. president, you have to go back to your grave now.
Trump's ghost: What grave? Fake news!

Back
Top Bottom