1st Battle of Manassas Campaign

Users who are viewing this thread

WilhelmBusch said:
Name: 27th Virginia Volunteer Infantry
approximate number in the linebattles: We currently have 26 active members plus three Commanders, I can safely assume 10 of us will for sure show up.
Side (CSA or USA): Confederate State of America
Did you understand the rules and will you stick to that?: Yes!

Here we are Feldsau, Ready to fight  BTW: One question, our unit is spilt into three section. Cavalry, Infantry, and Artillery. Would It be possible if we could do them all at the Battle?

In this case you would have to sign up three different regiments (i.e.: 27th VA Artillery, 27th VA Infantry, 27th VA Cavalry). But note, that everybody can only do one battle a week.

@Bacilli: If you have any suggestions, just let me know. But please with a concrete concept.

Okay Feldsau, I have talked to my commanders. They will figure it out but I am Commanding the Artillery. I will sign up the Arty. 

Name: 27th Virginia Volunteer Artillery
approximate number in the linebattles: Three (Including me)
Side (CSA or USA): Confederate State of America
Did you understand the rules and will you stick to that?: Yes!

Name: 1st Alabama Volunteer Infantry
approximate number in the linebattles: 10 - 15
Side (CSA or USA): CSA
Did you understand the rules and will you stick to that?: Yes

Name: 4th Alabama
Approximate number in the linebattles: 7
Side (CSA or USA): CSA
Did you understand the rules and will you stick to that?: Yes we will stick to all rules set.

Bacilli said:
Name: 3rd US Infantry Regiment "The Old Guard"
approximate number in the linebattles: 10-18
Side (CSA or USA): USA
Did you understand the rules and will you stick to that?: yep

This Campaign is really cool for us considering our regiment saved the Union Army at Bull Run/Manassas by holding off repeated attacks by the CSA forces allowing the Union troops to escape to Washington. However this might not fit into our schedule so consider this app a maybe for now.

we will be applying for this now. thanks

Name: 9nd Connecticut
approximate number in the linebattles: 8 - 15
Side (CSA or USA): USA
Did you understand the rules and will you stick to that?: Yes

Question, do the regiments have to organize the Battles on sunday themselfs? Or are there set times they need to fight on?

name: 28th Massachusetts
approximate number in the linebattles: normally get around 10 but sometimes we get more
Side (CSA or USA): Union
Did you understand the rules and will you stick to that?:yep

but unfortunately i won't be able to lead the 28th during the battles :sad: that will be left to my Lieutenant

Due to the fact that I finally want to start this, I created a thread on the new forum, so all organization will be done here:

http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=452.new#new

Back
Top Bottom