19te Prussian Infantry [Recruiting]

Users who are viewing this thread

Had a fun game with you guys today. you played really well and we hope to do it agian. ~Millander of the 2nd Marines

PS: Here is a video of us playing you a couple days ago http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOmbwwgpcP0
Im going to start editing the footage of today's battle tomorrow.

Good day

So cool Line Battle today and good to see so many joining. I believe we were around 30 from the 19te and our double line looked very impressive.

The Sunday Line Battle again proved why it is the super league of Line Battles. Simply amazing organized and with big professional Regiments.

Yehhhaaaaa the 19te Rock!!!  :cool:

Where do you hear about us? Taleworlds forum

What can you bring to the table? whateaver you want :grin:

Have you ever participated in another regiment? no

Which trainings are the best time for you? any time

Desired Name : Siegfried

EU or US/Canada : EU

Where do you hear about us? 19te_Sdt_Wallace

What can you bring to the table? I dunno, I suck even more now..

Have you ever participated in another regiment? of course not :wink:

Which trainings are the best time for you? any time  :razz: edit: Not when I'm in a starcraft 2 match:smile:

Desired Name : Wallace

EU or US/Canada : US

we'd love to have you back wallace!

Try not to judge the community by a few bad eggs in the servers. There are plenty of respectful people here I would fight with or against, it's a strong community that revolves around teamwork, I find it rather nice :wink:

i doubt your stupid if you have filters on turn off the filter "No password" and on game type and ping limit make it "None" and if that still doesnt help on the server list click modules and it should categorize everything in list with the following mods and if your still having trouble just jump on teamspeak im sure some can help you

Back
Top Bottom