19te Prussian Infantry [Recruiting]

Users who are viewing this thread

Joshly said:
we'd love to have you back wallace!

Try not to judge the community by a few bad eggs in the servers. There are plenty of respectful people here I would fight with or against, it's a strong community that revolves around teamwork, I find it rather nice :wink:

im a perfect example of the mostest respectfullest and communitiest peoples in the unit. regiment. thing.

Corsair831 said:
Joshly said:

Try not to judge the community by a few bad eggs in the servers. There are plenty of respectful people here I would fight with or against, it's a strong community that revolves around teamwork, I find it rather nice :wink:

im a perfect example of the mostest respectfullest and communitiest peoples in the unit. regiment. thing.
haha corsair

Corsair831 said:
Joshly said:

If by perfect you mean severely flawed, and by mostest you mean not in the slightest, then yes. Haha, I must admit, convincing people that bayoneting a Tiger tank will destroy it is impressive, you have a certain skill others do not....

Joshly said:
Corsair831 said:
Joshly said:

If by perfect you mean severely flawed, and by mostest you mean not in the slightest, then yes. Haha, I must admit, convincing people that bayoneting a Tiger tank will destroy it is impressive, you have a certain skill others do not....
WHAT WHAT!! bayoneting a Tiger tank will destroy it! Corsair you are truly a god among men

Son of a. I forgot about the Friday linebattle again  :mad:
I'll try to be there tomorrow for the 3PM training since I also missed the thursday training, but no promises since I'm outta town in the morning.

My god. for like 1-2 hours everyone was spamming songs in mic... god. Oh and I'm thinking about making a personal sig for forums:smile: anyone mind helping me when you can:
Want to go to that map that has the huge mountain in the middle and the rocky area to the left of it, need to go in the shallow area at the river crossing and have 3-4 people hold their bayonets up like it actually does something. :grin:

Where do you hear about us?
soulshaper2

What can you bring to the table? (Witty answers accepted)
a bit of a laugh

Have you ever participated in another regiment?
No .

When can you make trainings on the weekend?(Day and time will be determined from these question results)
most days unless i have activities elsewhere

Desired Name :
barker

EU or US/Canada :
EU

The thing I enjoy the most about Musket mod is that the weapon fire, reload and accuracy is more realistic than most games in my opinion this makes it more fun to play.

Back
Top Bottom