19te Prussian Infantry [Recruiting]

Users who are viewing this thread

19te Prussian Infantry

Link to NW thread http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,223264.0.html

About Us
We (veterans, newcomers, and casual players alike) have formed this regiment to create a respectful, fun, and entertaining environment in which players can enjoy while playing Mount and Musket. We enjoy the use of teamwork and tactics whether it be in a line battle or just casually on a server. We hope to create a meaningful rank structure(although not go overboard) and promote the use of more historical, line-like tactics. Regiments were created for line battles, and we shall do our part to participate, compete, and have fun - respectfully.

Joining
The steps to becoming a part of this regiment are simple. First it is always a good idea to read the rules, once you have done that, take a step back and make a decision to see if this regiment is the right one for you. If you are a respectable player who enjoys a casual(but still competitive) environment, then the answer is probably yes and you will find an application feature on our website(http://19te.enjin.com/). Lastly if you have any questions or just wish to play a little bit with us before you make a decision, add me on steam. ( Joshly )

Also keep in mind that recruitment is not based on skill, we gladly accept both experienced/skillful and new players who meet our standards. We do however require that you have at least a basic understanding of English and are respectful in behavior.
Teamspeak and Website
We currently use 1stEPI's teamspeak (same as Friday public battle) server address is "ts3.1stepi.com", if there is an error, update your teamspeak or try "79.160.99.57:9989"
If you're playing musket mod, go ahead and hop in there and I'm sure someone else will join you.

Also, since some conversations are not suited for public forums, here are ours http://19te.enjin.com/home
You will also find a collection of videos and screenshots!

Rules

Members will be respectful at all times. This means getting along with every player - public or not. We do not tolerate discrimination or malicious insults. If you are to have an argument, do it in a respectful and professional manner. We will take pride in our public image and will remove any who choose to stain it.

Members will always play fair and respectfully. We do not tolerate actions such as cheating, dragging rounds out, fake surrendering, and Teamkilling. Teamkilling is forbidden in every form except a genuine accident.

Members will follow orders when they are given, by officers and Admins alike. We do not have time to listen what you think is best after the orders are given. Instead, remember it or write it down, we will have a time and place for suggestions. If you are instructed by an Admin to do anything, you will abide.

Members are required to use TeamSpeak for Trainings and Linebattles(English only during events). We also encourage the use of TeamSpeak for any games you might be playing, however we also understand if you would like to just play alone.

Although it is not a rule, it is good conduct to inform an officer when you know you cannot attend or will be late to a training or event. This can be done through a post in the forums, a message on steam, or a simple chat on TeamSpeak.

Weekly Events
More will be added as we are accepted into them

Tuesday EU Training: 9pm(central EU)/3pm EST

Tuesday NA Linebattle: 8pm EST

Thursday US Training : 8pm EST

Friday US Public Linebattle:  8:30 EST

Saturday Training: 9pm(central EU)/ 3pm EST

Sunday Linebattle: 8pm(central EU)/ 2pm EST

Ranks Explained
rekrut.png
(Rkt):  This is the entry position of the regiment, it is a rank used as a trial period to test the regiments new members. Once Rekruts are able to correctly display themselves as a capable member (on and off the field) they will be promoted.

soldat.png
(Sdt): This is the first ‘real’ rank of the regiment. Soldats are members who have successfully passed the trial period are officially considered part of the regiment.

gefreiter.png
(Gfr): Gefreiter is a rank used to classify the experienced members. They follow orders to the letter and rarely fault (nobody is perfect, blame it on the ping). These are the soldiers that new incoming members should look up to and base their performance on.

obergefreiter.png
(Ofr): Obergefreiter is a rank used to classify the most experienced members. They are the perfect soldier, conducting themselves without flaws, they give the perfect example of the newer members on how to fight and act.

unteroffizier.png
(Uffz): Unteroffiziers are the first administrative rank of the regiment. They ensure that lower ranking members are following orders, following conduct, and maintaining discipline. Unteroffiziers have the ability to give orders and command in times of a superior’s absence.

feldwebel.png
(Fw): A higher administrative rank of the regiment. Feldwebels are also tasked with the responsibility to watch the lower members conduct. They do everything Unteroffiziers do and are entrusted with tasks of the regiment. (IE Forum monitoring, practice attendance, ect.)

leutnant.png
(Lt): These are your platoon leaders, trusted members of the regiment, who time in and time out prove themselves active and capable.

oberleutnant.png
(Olt): The second in command, trusted with many things that help regulate the regiment. A demanding position, with obvious benefits.

hauptmann.png
(Hptm): The leader of the regiment, pretty self explanatory.

Application
While we have done away with applications here on Taleworlds, We highly encourage everyone interested in joining to check out our website. On the website you can find countdown timers to events, friendly conversations, and tons of other things we use to manage the regiment. It is a great places with many tools and our official roster.

If you are interested in joining you will need to register an enjin account on the website(if you have one already you can just log in). You will find a "Join Here" tab at the top of the website just below our banner, click that and fill out the application and submit. We will be instantly notified upon its submission and providing we are not busy, we can take a good look at it. Remember to provide as much information in the application as possible, with more information it is easier to understand what you are looking for as a player  :wink:.

Our website is http://19te.enjin.com/

Current In-game Banner

Also a flag should anyone be curious
de%5Eprr19ir.gif

Where did you hear about us? Joshly

What can you bring to the table? An easy going mature attitude

Have you ever participated in another regiment? Nope

Can you make trainings on the weekend?(Day and time will be determined from these question results) I can't promise I'll attend every training but if given advance notice I can usually attend during the day sat/sun

Desired Name : UnCannyX0

EU or US/Canada : US

The thing I enjoy the most about Musket mod is the potential for large scale teamwork fights.

Where do you hear about us? u of course joshly

What can you bring to the table? amazing ping kills n charging into battle without fear

Have you ever participated in another regiment? Das 3tes Ostpreussische Grenadier Regiment

Can you make trainings on the weekend? fri, sat, maybe sun

Desired Name :Mar94

EU or US/Canada :US OF Freaking A

The thing I enjoy the most about Musket mod is _playing the game with awesome ppl______ .

Where do you hear about us? Joshly.

What can you bring to the table? (Witty answers accepted) Brunswick sausages.

Have you ever participated in another regiment? Yes.

Can you make trainings on the weekend?(Day and time will be determined from these question results) Yes but only as the crow flies and after noon.

Desired Name : Dragoon47

EU or US/Canada : US

The thing I enjoy the most about Musket mod is Vincenzo. (Optional)

Welcome aboard dragoon.

We will get to ranks once we have a decent player base, and of course once you are able to correctly do formations and conduct yourselves properly.

Where do you hear about us?:
Joshly

What can you bring to the table?:
An extra gun that can't hit things.

Have you ever participated in another regiment?:
Nope. Unless you count reenacting.

When can you make trainings on the weekend?
That depends when they are.

Desired Name:
NemesisFrank

EU or US/Canada :
US, East coast

The thing I enjoy the most about Musket mod is;
Mount and Musket mod. Plain and simple =P

Yea... Some how that nickname never leaves me xD through highschool football to lifting the filing cabnit at work...

Where do you hear about us?
This Thread (Joshly).

What can you bring to the table? (Witty answers accepted)
A strategian , a body and a weapon .

Have you ever participated in another regiment?
No .

When can you make trainings on the weekend?(Day and time will be determined from these question results)
Pretty much everytime except under some circumstances.

Desired Name :
Apiks

EU or US/Canada :
EU

The thing I enjoy the most about Musket mod is the fact that you can deploy strategics in a more fashioned way .

Welcome aboard 19te_Rkt_Apiks! :grin:

To all the new guys, we now have channel in the 22nd teamspeak server (thanks guys). 22nd teamspeak is "ts.22nd.eu" port "9987", so log on there when you decide to play mount and musket :smile:

Looks like we will have practices on Saturday at 7pm GMT - thats 2pm EST for us North Americans

I will also be making a steam group tomorrow, so if you have not added me to your steam friends yet, go ahead and I will give you an invite :smile: - steam nick is Joshly

Back
Top Bottom