18e Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne "The Brave" [Disbanded/Reformed]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scorpia said:
Last time you heard me i sounded 6 brah.....

Sorry, 7*.

Obby said:
You sure youdont need to go to the doctors  :lol:
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/938122284713758651/257ADE17A720B9862CBCA0CEA319DAC6493B69C6/

Oh dear, do you think he's realized yet? :\

Obby said:
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/938122284713758651/257ADE17A720B9862CBCA0CEA319DAC6493B69C6/

Tbh i think he is saying things to make him feel better

Obby said:
Obby said:

One day he'll learn about anatomy and puberty and realize the error of his ways...

That wasn't me i swear!! I''M BEING STALKED
91403790.jpg

Obby said:
Obby said:

Nice fail you forgot to add quotes dipcrap :cool:

Obby said:
DofE 2 day walk with clingy ex girlfriend .... well that was fun  :roll:

olololol nice.

Lowlander said:
This is the kind of **** that happens when I go away for a week.

Fakaff, when you're on holiday it's no different to you being here. You do just as much when you're away...

I'm sorry to say, but i think it's my time to leave for good this time. I know i've left but then came back, but this time i think am gone for good. I've enjoyed my stay for the most of my time on MM and my whole time on NW in the 18e, and the other regiments Green, and other old members were in. Because i was gone for so long, all these new players came in, and i feel it hard to get to know them, i don't understand them that well either, and am sure they do not understand me.

I feel like i'm the only one who plays NW, i always go through TS listen to all these members, and they are only playing DayZ, Arma2 and Menofwar, i feel left out most of the time, and that the only time the regiment is together is at Linebattles. I tried so hard to try and get them on to play, but it never really happened. I apologise for all the time i've trolled, i was trying to fit in because i didn't now many people that well.

I AM NOT leaving for PW, i just feel i need to, you can never be in the same regiment for too long, i always feel that you need to meet new people. It's been soooo much fun in the past for weeks, but i keep drawing futher away. I would like to thank Lowlander, Green and only few people would know Live. For training me, and helping me become a better player and person. I would like to thank Metalsie the most, for gifting me the DLC it has granted me such an experience that i cannot ever forget, i hope we can all still remain friends or friendly, i don't want to start any arguments or hate.

Once again i am so sorry for the mistakes i've made, the trolling i've done, and the insults i've said. I never got promoted past SdP don't even remember if i did even get to that. And now i realise why, because i was a troll. I hope there is no hard feelings, or backstabbing nor talking behind backs, i will always remember the good times with you all that i know. And i hope i can forget all the bad ones, I hope the 18e go far. And i will always say good things about you.

In the end, i have photos of the time we spent together!! *Warning many photos are in here, open at your own risk*
images6nl.jpg

images2tz.jpg
images3mlk.jpg
images5cp.jpg
images4xd.jpg
(Told you there was alot, sorry for spam i just found them on the web. cheesy **** huh? :mrgreen:) As for me, goodbye i will miss you all. Farewell!!

EDIT: Whoops the photos cocked up, but too lazy to fix it.

'Twas nice serving with you "Little Lowy". Thanks for your time here, will miss you broseph.

~Kawaaaaiii desu deus! ^_^

I'm such a ****** ;_;

- - - WARNING - - - WALL OF TEXT INCOMING - - - WARNING - - -

I ask you kindly to listen to this while reading. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ-QLl5qjLg&feature=related

I understand that you are living amongst a world which judges and disdains you for becoming stronger. All who are not fighting alongside you on this planet to shake the lines of human limitation are your enemies. You are surrounded.

The time has come for the great spirits amongst you to fulfill your duty on Earth. You left our side to embark on this journey, on Earth, in a time where men are weak and sour, women broken and without kings or chieftains, and children spoiled, fat, and without men to admire beyond the glass screens of their synthetic lives.

You are not yet the incarnation we sent you to be - but your time has come.

Throughout your lives we have made sure you came across images and stories of heroes so that your true self would be reminded, if only faintly, who you came here to be. Many of you have adopted these stories and fantasies as a substance in life, excelling at heroism in virtual worlds, looking up to fictional characters. Some of you have made the mistake of giving up on your true incarnation to further delve into these realms. That time is over.

Others amongst you have found inspiration in athletes and warriors who set actual foot upon this planet. Some of you have made the mistake of admiring such men beyond yourselves. That time is over.

These archetypes implanted in your heart were only seeds. Seeds that can only be watered by tears, sweat and blood, plenty of which you have already shed in pursuit of a better self.

Your better self is ready, the seed is watered, now shine the sunlight of your warrior's heart upon the soil of effort and grow, my sons. The time for heroes has come. Like a virgin desperate to be taken the world is ready for men to awaken and take what is their birth-right.

You come from a long line of men who fought the dense nature of this 3rd dimension, who overcame the mountains and oceans and great plains of the Earth to make way for this, the stage of your life, which at this moment awaits your presence.

You come from a long line of broken hearts, men who fought to protect and carry their women only to lose them at the hands of disease, cold, or marauding cowards and thiefs. You were once Kings whose Queens were stolen. Take your vengeance upon this plane, it is why you returned.

You come from a long line of heart breakers, men whose nature filled the hearts of women so fully that their absence shattered and left them empty, time and again. Remedy your damage to the hearts of woman-kind by giving them hope, that real men of valor and strength still walk the Earth - and fear not that you should break their hearts, for that is your lineage and she is happier to have loved and lost a King than to have remained bound to peasants and mediocre men throughout the story of her life.

Your strength and fighting spirit, your brutality are where true romance lies - you must recognize this and dismiss the social dogmas of your time.

In this time and place, in this world which you have entered, at the age you are - there is little chance of conquering this dimension by amassing wealth and money. You were born in a world where select families and the cream of the economic crop hold more currency than the entirety of whatever communities you inhabit. All wealth which you amass is within their system, all power you gain is dependent upon their operations. Play this game carefully, and play it to win - but claim your kingship where it truly matters, in the 3rd dimension, where you came not to die at the blade of another man for another King, or to suckle at the teat of endless enterainment and sloth, you came at a time where you would have the freedom and independence, the choice to rise and excel above the fray, to sprint for glory instead of survival and dominate others to obtain the knowledge of yourself.

You have the choice to battle for honor instead of duty, and you are free to battle your mind, body and soul for the right to return to our side. We watch you with anticipation, when you cross the other side we will congratulate you, in the mean time we urgently advise you to fulfill your destiny before the firmament again begins to shake.

Brave 18e, Your time has come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom