18e Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne "The Brave" [Disbanded/Reformed]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boredom got the better of me.

18ebanner1.png

Moar?

Lowlander said:
I'll be seeing you lot in a weeks time. I hope Bap and Green dont **** up the regiment too bad  :evil:

We'll try our best to do exactly that!

As of now the regiment is known as the West Belfast Hoods. (Name courtesy of Bap).

Si-A-erra. said:
I can't seem to join the Teamspeak, keeps saying error, I can join other servers though, :sad: did you block me?
What does it say? If it's your secruitry number is too low. Then just tell me and i'll take you through the steps.

Si-A-erra. said:
Sorry I left just before the battle, I remembered england was playing and the pints where calling.

Damn you! And I saw a certain Niko die many times on the DayZ server after too... :razz: We got a party of 7 going, 'twas amazing.

I was there right until we killed that cow, then it got too much for me and I had to drink my torubles away, that cows eyes will haunt me forever now...was it a boar actually? I dont know.

(btw I found that car you guys owe me :razz: )

Si-A-erra. said:
I was there right until we killed that cow, then it got too much for me and I had to drink my torubles away, that cows eyes will haunt me forever now...was it a boar actually? I dont know.

(btw I found that car you guys owe me :razz: )

Oh god the pickup truck! It had our ammo in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom