Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hengist said:
while brutally killing with a heavy axe
mb19p.png

use firearms more, you have to get rid of from the influence of native  :lol:

Thanks for the advice.
I still feel uncomfortable without a melee weapon, although I sometimes think about carrying only a rifle, a pistol and ammo for both. Is that better than carrying a melee weapon?

Also, I'm having hard times trying to use firearms from horseback, I prefer to dismount when shooting.

I often use pistol or rifle, two packs of ammo and a melee weapon. But i don't use melee weapon unless the enemy gets too close.

Get some horseback shooting skill to be comfortable while on horse.  :wink:

TacoJunta said:
I'm not really sure how but defending the Bishop's Lodge Hotel against the entire Cottonwood gang of about 200 members with 40 or 50 soldiers somehow resulted in my victory. I used roughly 150 bullets of pistol ammunition!

seige.jpg

wow that's really ****ed up  :lol:  Too many corpses there  :twisted:  I am sure it was a hell of fun battle

Not sure if this is exactly a screenshot, but take a look at this!

71248405.png

I capture an Apache fort, and what do I find? It's full o' wenches!

1866hailtotheking.jpg

It's good to be the king.

And predictably, Custer gets the fort with all the girls in it. Hell's teeth.

I readied a punch, changed the vantage point with the ~ key, released the mouse and caught my guy mid-uppercut. I was going for a more fist-in-the-air "Woohoo!" pose, but I kinda like the one I wound up with.

Meet Mistah Montgomery. Frock will be available in the next version of 1866, model and base texture by Barf, this specific variation with the plaid vest by me.
sc1p.png

sc12.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom