1860s - PROBLEMS, suggestions....& Solutions, even from you, if possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Please check the last news on Moddb about latest updates and expecially this one:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/1860s-old-america/images/do-not-open-that-door#imagebox

Stay tuned
Gab

So, played the mod for the last few days and I must say, I love it.

with the addition of some forests to fill in the map, an increase in roaming parties and the ability to keep your troops from charging when every battle starts, this mod could be great. Perhaps even a few more towns/cities/forts for each faction to prolong the war between north and south would be awesome.

There is a lot of work to be done on this mod!First of all you need to add more options for kingdom managment!And when you go to the village where you can get those free units a man is wearing a girls outfit and it says lady,just change the face of it!

So I had that problem with the Visual C++ Runtimes, but after some digging I managed to fix it. Played a lot since then, the battles didn't crash anymore and I've even taken some forts. However, the first time that I try to take a city the game crashed. Reloaded and tried  again, same thing. Every time I try to siege a city it chashes, no specific messages about it (like with the C++ ones),  it just stops working.

My settings are:
Hide blood - Disabled
Enable Cheats - Disabled
Render - DirectX 9
Use pixel shaders - Enabled
Start windowed - Disabled
Force vertical sync. - Disabled
Load textures on demand - Enabled
Texture Detail - 100
Max framerate - 60
Screen resolution 1600x900
Anti aliasing - off
Shadow quality - low

Other than that I also have force single threading turned on because it seems to keep the game from crashing in battles.
My PC (shameful) Specs are:
Intel dual core E5700
NVidia Gforce 9500gt 1gb of vram
2gb of RAM

Please, HALP!

Not sure if i am stupid and installed the wrong version.... 1.1 from moddb but my game somehow does not look like it does in the videos... for example there is only ONE fort scene for every single fort with ladders that the ai absolutely wont use, sometimes with an invisible siegetower and only 2 doors on the side that i have to hack down after which the ai will NOT move through them.
That kinda makes taking forts very tedious and often almost impossible. Did i mess something up or is this supposed to be part of the final playable version?

No, u are right!
Some scenes were not finalized perfectly.
Taking cities and forts was one of my last fixing and now they are extremely fun to play, like they used to be in my previous mods.
I fixed and added many new things and issues
Thx for still supporting me and my work :wink:
Gab
Rosenberg91 said:
Not sure if i am stupid and installed the wrong version.... 1.1 from moddb but my game somehow does not look like it does in the videos... for example there is only ONE fort scene for every single fort with ladders that the ai absolutely wont use, sometimes with an invisible siegetower and only 2 doors on the side that i have to hack down after which the ai will NOT move through them.
That kinda makes taking forts very tedious and often almost impossible. Did i mess something up or is this supposed to be part of the final playable version?

oh nice, so that will be in the 1.5 release? cause otherwise i absolutely LOVE the mod, just now my native faction declared war on the Settlers which means there are A LOT of forts to take xD
anyways hope to see it soon up for download. keep up the good work.

i have problem with The last Tuatha De Danann, in Morrigan lair mission i saved game at the gates,im go in and berserkers attack me and im killed, now when im load game, i try to go to morrigan lair it shows me this message. the mystery of morrigan having been solved it seems that fog dissipates and world regains it colors. you leave behind the cave and the terror... please help  :cry:

Ragnar Serbia said:
i have problem with The last Tuatha De Danann, in Morrigan lair mission i saved game at the gates,im go in and berserkers attack me and im killed, now when im load game, i try to go to morrigan lair it shows me this message. the mystery of morrigan having been solved it seems that fog dissipates and world regains it colors. you leave behind the cave and the terror... please help  :cry:

are you sure this is related to the "Old America 1860's" Mod?  :shock:

And, why not try out the "1776" mod as well?
Maybe YOU can answer my question about banners/town flags.
[Since you-know-who has apparently ignored it for a month ...]
:roll:
Happy gaming!

DARoot

Hemiola said:
And, why not try out the "1776" mod as well?
Maybe YOU can answer my question about banners/town flags.
[Since you-know-who has apparently ignored it for a month ...]
:roll:
Happy gaming!

DARoot

Might help to know which question that was  :razz:
I think until the forts are officially fixed i'm going to check out the older mods. Right now taking forts is impossibru and i don't wanna miss out on kicking the settlers ass. Also i just got married to my fave native girl :grin: mazeltov !

Ok, so Ive been searching this topic for the error Im getting but I cant find the answer. Im getting a critical error when I follow the Marshall into a siege battle, we're attacking Forts Henry and Donelson, every time I ask to join the next assault game shuts down. Is there a way arund this crash?

GABRILDURO said:
Yes like I already said some ctd happened and I fixed them in the new version that I will update

Oh, I see. Thanks for the answer, man. Also, thank you very much to continue to work on this mod. This and 1776 AR have became 2 of my top 5 Warband mods. BTW, ru still working on 1776 aswel or ru just waiting for Bannerlord to come out?

For some reason, there is no picture of Simon Cameron when talking to him, there is a big white X on a black background instead. What gives?  :mrgreen:

I got a probleme, the "+" buttons of the skill screen doesn't appear even if i got skill point to spend. So whit this probleme i can't finish my caracter and i can't start the campagne. My game is on 1.168, i've try several thing to solve the probleme but they didn't works. I can't show you because it say "Sorry, you are not allowed to post images until you have been on this forum longer" so i hope you're trusting me. Can you help me ?

Back
Top Bottom