1812 - Single Player Remake - Beta IV - "The Emperor's Finest" (Released) V1.1

Which kind of uniforms would you like ingame ?

• Full Dress (Colorful, shiny and with gold trimmings everywhere !)

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • Battle Dress (Formal, convenient no worries about dirt !)

Votes: 25 26.0%
  • Winter Dress (Snow-proof trenchcoats, covered shakos and campfire songs !)

Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Full Dress and Battle Dress (Now that's a good mix to go to war !)

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • All at once ! (let's not be miserly shall we !)

Votes: 34 35.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Sorry, but I don't quite understand what each file does.
Do we have to download Beta II and then apply Beta III and IV after that? Is that what the first 2 download links are for? If so, then what are the other 2 for?
This mod looks really good, I can't wait to play it!
Thanks

the only files you need are the last two.

the ones that say "download the file below too.", and the one that says "download the file above too".

the First one is the module, like any other mod, you Copy-paste it in the module.
the second one is textures, which you Copy-paste it in the textures folder in the 1812 module.
:grin:

edit: i think that the First two links are for someone that already had the previous versions of the mod.

if you have any problem with installation ask again  :smile: :smile:

sifis172 said:
the only files you need are the last two.

the ones that say "download the file below too.", and the one that says "download the file above too".

the First one is the module, like any other mod, you Copy-paste it in the module.
the second one is textures, which you Copy-paste it in the textures folder in the 1812 module.
:grin:

edit: i think that the First two links are for someone that already had the previous versions of the mod.

if you have any problem with installation ask again  :smile: :smile:
Thank you very much!
I tried out the mod and it's really good, can't wait for Russia and a European map :smile:

Zirkhovsky said:
You can't find them in shops. You will either have to edit items.txt or cheat it in.
Thanks . But i can't find items.txt  :roll: can you help ?
I' m talking about french_polish czapka file . And how cheat it in ?

Search item_kinds1.txt for this line :  itm_merc_hats_pol Vistula_Legion_Czapka Vistula_Legion_Czapka

Then replace the whole item with this :

itm_merc_hats_pol Vistula_Legion_Czapka Vistula_Legion_Czapka 1  vistula_czapka 0  65548 0 100 0 1.000000 100 15 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Zirkhovsky said:
Search item_kinds1.txt for this line :  itm_merc_hats_pol Vistula_Legion_Czapka Vistula_Legion_Czapka

Then replace the whole item with this :

itm_merc_hats_pol Vistula_Legion_Czapka Vistula_Legion_Czapka 1  vistula_czapka 0  65548 0 100 0 1.000000 100 15 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Very thanks .

As soon as i reach the skills and attributes page in character creation i get a blackscreen, what should i do to fix this?

Back
Top Bottom