1755 SCREENSHOTS

Users who are viewing this thread

Haha not at all. I've been working on my M&B machinima so I've been pretty quiet. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWgbz-BYX3Q&feature=related)

I've also figured out how to sharpen the M&B:W video that I capture so I can make a pretty shiny 1755 video for you.  :smile:

Here are some screenshots
My character General James Cooper
mb_warband2011-05-0920-51-09-82.jpg
Sieging some fort
mb_warband2011-05-0419-03-06-18.jpg
Another fort
mb_warband2011-05-1016-33-39-70.jpg
Nice
mb_warband2011-05-0920-56-34-74.jpg
Captain Jack Sparrow  :shock:
mb_warband2011-05-0921-08-00-62.jpg
mb_warband2011-05-0921-14-40-13.jpg
weeeheeeee
mb_warband2011-05-0921-21-15-93.jpg
Freedom!!!!
mb_warband2011-05-0921-22-41-27.jpg
:smile:

My first character. His name started out as just 'Selvius'. But after falling in battle against the spanish ( He fought for Wild Frontier ), and losing all of his men, he went into hiding, gathered an army of mercenaries and now is avenging his defeat and fallen brothers of war. I changed his name to 'Selvius the Avenger'.  :smile: His background is that he is the son of a French Father and Indian Mother.

mb28.jpg

can someone tell me wut i have to do to post screenshots, i got some i think everyone would like, my characters is based on Benjamin Martin, lol... with his tomahawks, GREAT WORK ALL WHO DEVISED THIS MOD!!!!! this is completely awesome, im a big fan of the era. thank you all for this!

sgtbelk88 said:
can someone tell me wut i have to do to post screenshots, i got some i think everyone would like, my characters is based on Benjamin Martin, lol... with his tomahawks, GREAT WORK ALL WHO DEVISED THIS MOD!!!!! this is completely awesome, im a big fan of the era. thank you all for this!
Upload your images here http://photobucket.com/ and then copy code of them,click to Insert Image while typing your post and paste the code between to signs img! That's it! :wink:
Edit: One of the options,of course!

My army's flag
mb21.jpg

My Lordship flag
mb20.jpg

My character "Captain Benjamin Martin" bloodied after a battle with the French Frontier
mb19.jpg

Great scenery
mb18.jpg

Storming Pickawillany
mb17.jpg

Helpin out the poor farmers
mb10.jpg

Fear the Tomahawk
mb2.jpg

Die by my pistol!!!
mb6.jpg

This just looks so Revoltionary War'ish...
mb1.jpg

Nice pics indeed!
Now,please,click to Modify button on your post,than press Insert Spoiler button and put all your message with pics between two signs you get!You can see how previous posts look like,so no need for so much scrolling! :wink:

wrc said:
Nice pics indeed!
Now,please,click to Modify button on your post,than press Insert Spoiler button and put all your message with pics between two signs you get!You can see how previous posts look like,so no need for so much scrolling! :wink:
NICE pics, yes!
Pls follow WRC suggestions (thx 4 so much helping around wrc, btw!!! :grin:)
Even better is uploading them to a link that will allow to play them as slides :wink:
Gabby
THX TO ALL OF YOU UP ABOVE 4 ALL YOUR GREAT PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thnx guys for helpin me, sorry for takin all that space, didnt know wut i was doin, lol... im kinda new at this... GREAT GAME GAB, and everyone else who had a part in its construction.

the morning of the siege of Venango:
mb14.jpg

gotta love Battlesizers for seige (theres a lot of troops):
mb21.jpg

The casualties are mounting as the British take the fort!:
mb22.jpg

this was cool. I freed a GB standard bearer and I recuited him. Funny this is I could actually lvl his stats up:
mb40.jpg

Defending the fort the only way it should be! with the BIG GUNS (I would of had an awesome pic of the battlefield had I not been knocked outta combat! silly sharpshooters :roll:):
mb36.jpg

the British soldiers put up a good fight to defend their newly acquired fort but at a loss of life:
mb37.jpg

The French Frontier mount a daring assault on the front gate at a terrible loss:
mb33.jpg

the battlefield the hour after battle:
mb38.jpg
mb39.jpg

mb21.jpg

Dead jealous that you can get that many in one go. Nice shots mate.

Cuireach said:

Dead jealous that you can get that many in one go. Nice shots mate.
HAHAHAHAH :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
You would hate the lagging from using battlesizer.....we know that :???:
Ooh, and don t be jelouse......
Devillis! You made great videos and pics but ......there is a "sound" surprise from me and Cuireach in new 1755 arenas...hehehehehe
The BOTH of you are a big help for us, guys...THX :grin:
Gabby&team

Cheers Gabby.  Better memory helps a lot with the lag I experienced with M&B before. I recently installed another 2 gig of ram,now have 4 gig, and the battles are so much better.  I`ll up the battlesizer on my system and see what happens.

my Ram 3 GB and VGA: Nvidia GeForce 9600 GT 1 GB , and it's still Lag if the battlesize 120 above  :sad: :???:
maybe we need 6 GB of Ram hihihihi :razz:

Back
Top Bottom