1755 SCREENSHOTS

Captured Joe

Marquis
Best answers

Edit by Gabby:
Hahahahaha....he enjoyed THAT last arrow right THERE, huh?

EDIT, by Joe:
Eh, no; Look at the weapon in his hand... :wink:

VinceWinters

Regular
WBNW
Best answers
I've been playing this mod for a few days now and I gotta say, this is by far my favourite mod I've ever played. I have a particular affection for this time period and setting, so it's great to finally have a mod that does this period well. Kudos to you, Gabrilduro (and team)!

Anyways, onto some screenies. I just took a few of some beautiful sunsets I saw throughout my travels.

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
Once again, VinceWinters , THX for reviving this Topic and for Ur comments.
I greatly apreciate all that.
Grazie!!  :razz:

...and thx for comments to U all guys, but pls remember that this is a SCREENSHOTS Topic, so always add at least one 1755 pic to ur comments!  :wink:

Gab

Zombie Warrior

Knight at Arms
Best answers
My killing spree continue, here are the screenshots I took of this mod:

A 72 Screenshots Story: The Arabian Commander and his Multicultural Army
File size: 28 MB
Resume: Before becoming the emperor of a multi cultural empire, Uxernome was a great commander in the british army. However, he dreamt of a nation of freedom, individual rights and all the good stuff modern societies have. In this story, you will see him showing his skills, pride and invention, the Gatlinbuss in a battle against all the traditionalist. In the end, he died in japan impaled by the head of a teenage ninja. He had his empire present everywhere until that tragic day, yeap, it fall apart and his empire is now nothing but his cinders.

Gulchatay

Hey, Guys! Let me introduce you the Old Frontier Next Top Model: Cassy :grin:
a daughter of a highwayman, she is a, well, highwaywoman, a bloody raider and pillager. not the best choise for a marriage :wink:

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
Hey Gulchatay! Nice to see U back! :razz:

Hah!!!! COOL!  :lol:
....never had a female wearing that outfit!
Good idea, looking great !  :wink:

Ok, to keep the rule, I ll add a pic as well: the best looking good Gabrilduro, in my opinion!  :twisted:

Gab

Rolf11

Regular
Best answers

Captured Joe

Marquis
Best answers
Gulchatay said:
Hey, Guys! Let me introduce you the Old Frontier Next Top Model: Cassy :grin:
a daughter of a highwayman, she is a, well, highwaywoman, a bloody raider and pillager. not the best choise for a marriage :wink:
She looks like she's worth the risk.

Moe

Recruit
Best answers
No i putted her in Pirate Town Garrison so she couldn't be harmed. Must have been her Sister  :iamamoron: