MP Native LWBR WarForge (v1.133) - Finishing up v2.0 (19/12/2017)

Ikaguia

Grandmaster Knight
WBWF&SNW
Best answers
0

  "Liga Warband Brasil || Brazilian Warband League"                                                 ​


Name: LWBR WarForge
Version: 1.133
Game version: 1.158
Category: Admin Utility
Short Info: Admin tools mod made kind of based on Nirecotive, includes things such as Custom weather, New items, New maps, Printing admin changes on the log and to all players and much more.
Mode: MP
Languages: EN
This is a multiplayer admin tools mod for native. You can install it serverside, clientside or both, which will of course have more features. I've been developing this mod for the server I've been running the last months for the Brazilian warband community, since the servers we had are no longer running.

Code:
Download:
Code:
Features:
  • Customizable Weather, daytime and fog.
  • Any changes on the config made by admins will be shown to the entire server and in the log.
  • Polls have a full report of "yes" "no" and "abstains" when they end.
  • Two new minigamemodes, Peasant Wars and Arena Fight
  • Many new items from singleplayer such as stones, torches, voulge, plate armor...
  • Hotkeys to do things such as Cheering, Taunting, Jumping from moving horses and admin chat.
  • The ability to turn off most of these features, including the new items from inside the game.
  • Many new maps, including the taverns and arenas from the singleplayer towns, the quick battle maps and a few more...
  • Λℓphα 's scenes Pack
  • Separated Server and Client files to improve server performance and decrease the file's size.
  • Admin message.
  • Disabling Horses in the server.
  • Custom Polls.
  • Multiple selections of a default item are not FREE (i.e: nord scout only gets 1 free javelin) (this is OFF by default).
  • "Admin Cheats" (i.e: heal, slay, swap team)
  • Customizable poll and rotation list.(rotation not fully implemented)
Code:
Planed/WIP Features:
  • Invasion "gamemode" with SP lords leading warbands against the players while they defend some sort of point
  • Dmg Report just like in singleplayer (tooglable). - Not Working
  • Crouching
  • Persistant statistics, such as Teamkilling and Poll stats to prevent players from rejoining the server to make another poll
  • Being able to drop the shield directly with a hotkey instead of having to unequip the main weapon first
Code:
Screenshoots:
TODO:
For now, http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ikaguia/screenshots/?appid=sc_333&sort=newestfirst&browsefilter=myfiles&view=grid
also,
Alpha's scene pack:
AlphA-FR said:
# Informations about Native map here ( gamemode/dowload/module)#








]
]



Odin's Cave:
SergeantFriend's Maps:
Code:
Credits:
Code:
Servers:
  • LWBR_WarForge_WOLOLO - Hosted by myself so it's on almost 10 hours/day on weekdays and almost the whole weekend.
  • ?
 

Ikaguia

Grandmaster Knight
WBWF&SNW
Best answers
0
Code:
New Gamemodes:
Peasant Wars:
Designed for hilarious battles in taverns with players having poor equipments and being mostly random.
All troops have the same stats:
  • Skills: 0
  • Attributes: 10
  • Weapon Proficiences: 50
Equipment selection is also not default:
  • Head armor slot: Will be randomized if you pick one, you have a 5% chance of getting nothing anyway.
  • Body armor slot: Will be randomized if you pick one, you have a 5% chance of getting nothing anyway.
  • Legs armor slot: Will be randomized if you pick one, you have a 12% chance of getting nothing anyway.
  • Hand armor slot: Will be randomized if you pick one, you have a 75% chance of getting nothing anyway.
  • Horses slot: Will be randomized if you pick one, you have a 85% chance of getting nothing anyway.
  • 1st and 2nd Weapon slot: Will be randomized but you will still get a weapon of the same type of the one you selected. Shields are disabled, Bows and xBows will have a 10% chance of getting a bow and a pack of arrows. Throwing weapons will give you stones (90% chance) or throwing knifes (10% chance).
  • 3rd and 4th Weapon slot: Disabled
Arena Fight:
Designed for tournaments and uniformized fights.
All troops have the same stats:
  • Skills: 5
  • Attributes: 20
  • Weapon Proficiences: 125
Equipment selection is also not default:
  • Head armor slot: Each faction has 3 helmets and you'll get one of them randomly.
  • Body armor slot: Each faction has a mail tunic with it's colour.
  • Legs armor slot: Always a pair of practice boots.
  • Hand armor slot: Disabled.
  • Horses slot: Always a practice horse.
  • 1st Weapon slot: You'll receive one of the weapon kits depending on the kind of item you select here. Polearms will give you lance shield and dagger, 1h axes will give you an axe and a shield, other 1h weapons will give you a practice sword and a shield, 2h weapons will give you a two handed practice sword, bows and xbows will give their practice counterparts and a dagger, throwing weapons will give you either javelins and a dagger or throwing daggers(blunt) and a staff.
  • 2nd, 3rd and 4th Weapon slot: Disabled


Code:
How to install:
[list type=decimal]
[*]Make a backup of your "Native" Folder
[*]Extract LWBR_Native.rar anywhere on your computer
[*]Copy all files from inside "LWBR_Native" and paste them into your "Native" folder. Many files will be overwritten
[*]If everything works right, when you select the Native mod in the launcher, the Image on there will say "LWBR_WarForge Made by Ikaguia"
[/list]

Code:
Changelog:
Initial release:
  • Customizable Weather, daytime and fog.
  • Any changes on the config made by admins will be shown to the entire server and in the log.
  • Polls have a full report of "yes" "no" and "abstains" when they end.
  • Two new minigamemodes, Peasant Wars and Arena Fight
  • Many new items from singleplayer such as stones, torches, voulge, plate armor...
  • Hotkeys to do things such as Cheering, Taunting, Jumping from moving horses and admin chat.
  • The ability to turn off most of these features, including the new items from inside the game.
  • Many new maps, including the taverns and arenas from the singleplayer towns, the quick battle maps and a few more...
  • Separated Server and Client files to improve server performance and decrease the file's size.
  • Admin message.
  • Disabling Horses in the server. - DONE
  • Custom Polls. - DONE
  • Multiple selections of a default item are not FREE (i.e: nord scout only gets 1 free javelin). - DONE
  • Dmg Report just like in singleplayer (tooglable). - Not working
  • A lot of little bugfixes
  • "Admin Cheats" (i.e: heal, slay, swap team)
  • New maps
  • Dynamic map poll system(no fully implemented yet) (Admins can toogle which maps are pollable)
  • A few more bugfixes

Code:
Signatures:

Code:
[url=http://tinyurl.com/warforge-0][IMG]https://tinyurl.com/warforge-2[/IMG][/url]
 

Heroes_Witch_King

Very interesting... Thanks for the amazing work Ikaguia and I hope you will continue making it better and better :wink:
 

Ikaguia

Grandmaster Knight
WBWF&SNW
Best answers
0
ty both for the support :grin:

I'm currently adding a system to change the stats of the troops when using the new gamemodes, this is made to "nerf" throwing in peasant wars and buff archery for factions that have xbows in arena fight
of course, the stats will be reverted back to the original when you change back
 

Ikaguia

Grandmaster Knight
WBWF&SNW
Best answers
0
ty man it really helps.

also, if anyone has suggestions I'm open to hear them :razz:

EDIT: adding an option to make only one player able to select a kind of item. i.e: a winner of a championchip being able to use a special sword(just for the cosmetics) with any faction.

EDIT2: just made winners of duels get a heal, shields repaired, ammo refilled and horse also healed.

EDIT3: added different stats for troops in minigamemodes. ie: peasants have low skill levels and arena fights have high str
 

Ikaguia

Grandmaster Knight
WBWF&SNW
Best answers
0
Just made sth here:
when a player select multiples of a free item (i.e: javelins at nord scout) only the first one is free.

Edit:
Just got TW and TKing on log || Also added configurable Automatic Server messager(you can set the interval in-game and the messages on strings.txt)

Edit2:
Added a few new things including an option to check player names on the console
Code:
set_bot_count 3 0
0 can be any other number, it doesn't matter
 

Ikaguia

Grandmaster Knight
WBWF&SNW
Best answers
0
ok, I'm currently adding custom polls, once I finish it and bugtest a bit I'll release a new version
sry for the triple post

LWBR WarForge v1.131 released!
Ikaguia said:
Code:
Changelog:
  • Disabling Horses in the server. - DONE
  • Custom Polls. - DONE
  • Multiple selections of a default item are not FREE (i.e: nord scout only gets 1 free javelin). - DONE
  • Dmg Report just like in singleplayer (tooglable). - Not working
  • A lot of little bugfixes
EDIT:
just added a few maps from Λℓphα 's scenes Pack and it's working great. Also fixed the system to add new maps and make them available for players with older versions to make polls
 

senatauro

Recruit
WBNWVC
Best answers
0
Thats some nice stuff you got there, looking foward

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Qualquer bosta
 

Ikaguia

Grandmaster Knight
WBWF&SNW
Best answers
0
Ok, I have made a few bug fixes and added a lot of new maps; I am also finally fixing the system to get the enabled maps from the server and not for the client. Gonna try to release a new version soon

New maps:
Alpha's scene pack:
AlphA-FR said:
# Informations about Native map here ( gamemode/dowload/module)#








]
]



Odin's Cave:
SergeantFriend's Maps:
 

Ikaguia

Grandmaster Knight
WBWF&SNW
Best answers
0
Ok, I'm just uploading the new version and I'm gonna release it now, I finally fixed the poll thingie which I was having trouble with.

Yay new version!
Ikaguia said:
  • "Admin Cheats" (i.e: heal, slay, swap team)
  • New maps
  • Dynamic map poll system(no fully implemented yet) (Admins can toogle which maps are pollable)
  • A few more bugfixes
also, a new signature I made

Code:
[url=http://tinyurl.com/lym88xu][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/l7zpezj[/IMG][/url]
 

Ikaguia

Grandmaster Knight
WBWF&SNW
Best answers
0
A few more images on the new maps:
just 22 images :razz:
don't even ask :smile:

also, I need suggestion for what I should impllement in the mod  :roll:


if anyone is wondering, here is the list of maps that I'm planning on adding:
Author: AlphA-Fr
Map name : Waterpicks Village
Dowload :https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/84919020/m%26b/dowload/WaterPicks_village.rar            http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,294700.0.html
Gamemode : Waterpicks village :  tdm / dm / ctf / siege / Conquest / duel / battle
Description :


Author: AlphA-Fr
Map name : TownyArena
Dowload :https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/84919020/m%26b/dowload/Towny_arena.rar            http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,294700.0.html
Gamemode : tdm / dm / ctf / siege / Conquest / duel / battle
Description: Play with your fiends in a small Town. Small scene.


Author: AlphA-Fr
Map name : Battle on Ice advenced
Dowload : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/84919020/m%26b/dowload/Battle%20on%20Ice%20advenced.rar            http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,294700.0.html
Gamemode :
Description: Modification for the native map batlle on ice


Author: AlphA-Fr
Map name : Siege by the river
Dowload : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/84919020/m%26b/dowload/Siege%20By%20the%20river.rar            http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,294700.0.html
Gamemode : Siege map
Description :


Author: AlphA-Fr
Map name : Medievals Fields
Dowload :https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/84919020/m%26b/dowload/Battle%20on%20Ice%20advenced.rar            http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,294700.0.html
Gamemode : tdm / dm / ctf / siege / Conquest / duel / battle
Description: First map for my own mod in dev


Author: AlphA-Fr
Map name : Thorkan Invasion
Dowload :https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/84919020/m%26b/dowload/Thorkan_Invasion.rar            http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,294700.0.html
Gamemode :Battle / dm / tdm / siege / Capture the flag / conquest
Description :


Author: AlphA-Fr
Map name :River's Conflict
Dowload :https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/84919020/m%26b/dowload/River's%20Conflict%20DTM.rar            http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,294700.0.html
Gamemode : tdm / dm / ctf / siege / Conquest / duel / battle
Description :


Author: AlphA-Fr
Map name : Mount & Fortress
Dowload :https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/84919020/m%26b/dowload/Mount%20and%20Fortress.rar            http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,294700.0.html
Gamemode :all
Description :


Author: AlphA-Fr
Map name : Land of Conflict Native
Gamemod : tdm / dm / ctf / conquest / battle
Dowload : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/84919020/m%26b/dowload/Land%20of%20conflict%20Native.rar
Description : I'm happy to present you this new map, she was created by my own invention in order to help a Pw server's creation. It was an outsized scene for over 20-200 players.


Author: AlphA-Fr
Map name : Tharlak Fortress
Dowload : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/84919020/m%26b/dowload/Tharlak%20Fortress.rar            http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,294700.0.html
Gamemode : tdm / dm / ctf / conquest / battle
Description :


Author: AlphA-Fr
Map name : EleyndBourg
Dowload :https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/84919020/m%26b/dowload/scn_multi_scene_eleyndBourg.rar
Gamemode :Battle / tdm / dm / duel
Description : Updated TownyArena :
Welcome to EleyndBourg! welcome to the new castle entitled EleyndBourg. Tilt in front your lord and fight for your home.


Author: Beauchamp
Map name : The Cave of Odin
Dowload : http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2842
Gamemode : battle
Description: Small but very carefuly detailed map for multiplayer battle mode is designed for smaller intensive infantry fights (optimum about 30 on each side). Its primarily designed for melee only servers - archers and cavalry won't be to effective on this scenario. Barriers limit fighting inside the cave and small exterior area around the entrance. The cave interior has everything what a "proper medieval" cave should have - cooking place, storage, armory, bedrooms etc. Map also features two "secret" locations/passages, players knowing them can gain the upper hand in the fights.


Author: Gingolsfin
Map name : Bariyye
Dowload : http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2473
Gamemode : battle
Description:


Author: Gingolsfin
Map name : Blue Bells & Beech Trees
Dowload : http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2473
Gamemode : battle
Description:


Author: Gingolsfin
Map name : Burning of the Ships
Dowload : http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2473
Gamemode : battle
Description:


Author: Gingolsfin
Map name : Cutthroat Island
Dowload : http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2473
Gamemode : battle
Description:


Author: Gingolsfin
Map name : Desert Isle
Dowload : http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2473
Gamemode : battle
Description:


Author: Gingolsfin
Map name : Ice Age
Dowload : http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2473
Gamemode : battle
Description:


Author: Gingolsfin
Map name : Indoor Mayhem
Dowload : http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2473
Gamemode : battle
Description:


Author: Gingolsfin
Map name : Pueblo Village
Dowload : http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2473
Gamemode : battle
Description:


Author: Gingolsfin
Map name : RuIn
Dowload : http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2473
Gamemode : battle
Description:


Author: Gingolsfin
Map name : Sakura Islands
Dowload : http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2473
Gamemode : battle
Description:


Author: Gingolsfin
Map name : Santa's Castle
Dowload : http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2473
Gamemode : battle
Description:


Author: Gingolsfin
Map name : Sky Castle
Dowload : http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2473
Gamemode : battle
Description:


Author: Gingolsfin
Map name : Steppe Field
Dowload : http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2473
Gamemode : battle
Description:


Author: Gingolsfin
Map name : Viking Village
Dowload : http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2473
Gamemode : battle
Description:


Author: Peasant_Woman
Map name : 2Desert
Dowload : http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2700
Gamemode : battle
Description: '2Desert' began as an attempt to create a small battle map with an emphasis on making a bit more use of the enormous skyboxes this game has. The two halves of the map are mirrored with some slight variation so that once players have played a round they will know where everything is whatever team they end up being on.


Author: SteelDevil
Map name : Sea
Dowload : http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2625
Gamemode : battle
Description:


Author: SteelDevil
Map name : Sea Battle
Dowload : http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2625
Gamemode : battle
Description:


Author: Zakker
Map name : Deadly Arena
Dowload : http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2770
Gamemode : battle
Description:


Author: voodoo
Map name : DE_Dust
Dowload : http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=3035
Gamemode : battle
Description:


Author: Mustikki_
Map name : Riot in Swadian City
Dowload : http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2760
Gamemode : battle
Description:


Author: Mustikki_
Map name : Small Battle Map
Dowload : http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=3551
Gamemode : battle
Description:


Author: Mustikki_
Map name : Tavern of the Burning Witch
Dowload : http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=3517
Gamemode : battle/dm/tdm/duel
Description: Small Battle Map


Author: Ripper X
Map name : Snow Fight
Dowload : http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2701
Gamemode : battle
Description: Teams start off on the opposite side of the maps, each inside or around a villa. There is a huge snow arena in the middle of the map which main battles will occur. On the other side of the map is a village in which players can use for strategy, also there are some other goodies, a tower on the other side and some houses placed in different random locations. The map itself is very small and should cater to some great battles.


maps by torn
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=3537

native scene pack Airith
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=3080

magic forest
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2698

cavern map
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2481
 

Ikaguia

Grandmaster Knight
WBWF&SNW
Best answers
0
I'm currently having some trouble at school but in about 2 weeks It'll be over and I'll come back here and hopefully release a new version with a few more things :razz: