1755 SCREENSHOTS

Users who are viewing this thread

Alan De Soison said:
my Ram 3 GB and VGA: Nvidia GeForce 9600 GT 1 GB , and it's still Lag if the battlesize 120 above  :sad: :???:
maybe we need 6 GB of Ram hihihihi :razz:

My video card is only a Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT. I wish I could afford to upgrade.  6 gig of memory will help but only if your system will take it.  You`d need a 64 bit version of windows for it to recognise over 4 gig

I have a 8600 GT  1 GB memory ,but only 1 GB ram  ,but still play on decent graphics and battle sizer 250-500 depending on mod.

EDIT:
And M&B is always memory hungry i heard,even when it doesnt need it really, best is to close any not important programs that run in the background usually.

Fran-Krsto said:
I have a 8600 GT  1 GB memory ,but only 1 GB ram  ,but still play on decent graphics and battle sizer 250-500 depending on mod.

EDIT:
And M&B is always memory hungry i heard,even when it doesnt need it really, best is to close any not important programs that run in the background usually.
HEEEEYYY :shock:
What hapened to your avatar face, the guy with mustache????
I did not eve recognize ya!!! :grin:
Gab
Ps: MOST important things I have noticed are on initial settings of M&B WB:

-Force Single Threading
-Max Frame rate 60
!!!!!!!!!
-...........and BLOOD OFF!!!!!!!! (incredible but sooo true!)

Force Single Threading: Mount&Blade supports multi-core processors. You can use this option if for some reason your multi-core processor is not handled correctly, or if your single-core processor is incorrectly recognised as a multi-core. If you have a multi-core processor you should always leave this option off unless you have problems, as turning it on will reduce performance.

didnt you hear with this my posts are 20% more awesome  :lol:

Fran-Krsto said:
Force Single Threading: Mount&Blade supports multi-core processors. You can use this option if for some reason your multi-core processor is not handled correctly, or if your single-core processor is incorrectly recognised as a multi-core. If you have a multi-core processor you should always leave this option off unless you have problems, as turning it on will reduce performance.

didnt you hear with this my posts are 20% more awesome  :lol:
Hah! No, I didn t  :grin:

Mmmmh....that was about older systems and older suggestions on old Mount & blade.
Now they say the contrary and I personally find that, it may reduce slightly performances but reduces dramatically Crash To Desktop (I wrote the whole thing cuz it took me so long to get the meaning of "ctd" !! hehehe
Gabby

I have minimum to no crashes to desktop (ctd? aha now i get what it means :lol: ) ,even on less stable modes ,ill probably use it on The Eagle and The Radian cross since there i get crashes in my game (but think its cuz i switched genders in game,didnt before i played with it )

Im waiting for the 2.9 version to try it  :twisted:

9 gigs of ram allow me to get away with what I do  :grin:

funny thing happens when you decide to have a chat with the "Wild Animals"
mb6.jpg

Yes I noticed that yesterday, most disconcerting.  The wild animals also have invisible riders to duff you up. + :???:

Ok here's some screenies of the 17th Light dragoons, which have been updated for 1776, which we hope to release very soon
mb_warband%202011-03-26%2009-47-56-18.jpg

Here's a further link to a few more screenies hope you guys like them.

http://cid-e215c7d807e6779c.photos.live.com/self.aspx/New%20album33/mb%5E_warband%202011-03-26%2009-50-51-46.jpg

Here's another screenie this time the officer model for 1776's 17th Light Dragoons, just need to put some effort into the officer's horse and amend the silver lace on the saddle cloth and he's good to go
openBrf%202011-05-20%2018-07-32-97.jpg

poomtang said:
Ok here's some screenies of the 17th Light dragoons, which have been updated for 1776, which we hope to release very soon
mb_warband%202011-03-26%2009-47-56-18.jpg
Hehehehehe....Chris, remember that was the first thing I asked you to help me????
It seems a life ago.
BEST COMPLIMENTS, MR. POOMTANG!!!!!! :wink:
Gab

Thanks Gab, here's our latest addition, thanks to Bear and Auldman for the information on Lee's Legion, here's our Lee's legion trooper. From what I can gather these were the bad boys of the Revolution the equivelant to Tarleton's Legion carrying out raids behind enemy lines. perhaps Tom and Bear can shed a little more light on them. by the way guys, if you have any info on saddle cloths for these boys I'd like to see it.
openBrf%202011-05-21%2016-20-04-41.jpg

I'm making a series of models for Sgts, here's the first one, a centre company Sgt for the 3rd foot guards, what I want to avoid is armies full of Sgt's, so Dan if you could make these uniforms only available from the town merchants rather than a troop upgrade I think that would be sensible, then only the player character or companions will be Sgt's.
openBrf%202011-05-21%2018-14-00-36.jpg

Back
Top Bottom