Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanguine045 said:
REGIMENT/CLAN NAME - Guthrum Redhands

PREFERRED NATION - Any

TROOP/CLASS - Any

AMOUNT ATTENDING -  around 5 - 10
Already got you guys down as regulars but with a slightly bigger turnout. Want me to correct the numbers?

Everybody Please Help Me!!!!!!!

1. I really want to be a part of this community but I don't know how?
2. How do I join one of these regiments?
3. If one of you could allow me to take part of these events and invite me to join I would really appreciate it!
4. Please give me help and please put step by step how to do all of this?

Thank you for your time and hopefully someone can help me, because I really want to take part in this!  :cry:

GFrags said:
Everybody Please Help Me!!!!!!!

1. I really want to be a part of this community but I don't know how?
2. How do I join one of these regiments?
3. If one of you could allow me to take part of these events and invite me to join I would really appreciate it!
4. Please give me help and please put step by step how to do all of this?

Thank you for your time and hopefully someone can help me, because I really want to take part in this!  :cry:
Most of the particpating groups are NW regiments but if you don`t have the Napoleonic War DLC for warband i`m sure some of the warband clans might take you on. Just try PMing some of them.

Right the 33rd have pulled out to do another event so if we are still to do 2 servers we need more sign ups otherwise regrettably i will have to condense it into  a one server event and lose a few sign ups in the process!

Going to squeeze everyone onto one server rather than have 2 small events so....

REGIMENT/CLAN NAME - Stewardship of Gondor

PREFERRED NATION - Any

TROOP/CLASS - Infantry/Archers

AMOUNT ATTENDING -  15-20

*I also would like to ask if we could be sign-up as a regular attending clan? If Possible!!! *

Kendor_Steward_of_Gondor said:
REGIMENT/CLAN NAME - Protectors of Gondor

PREFERRED NATION - Any

TROOP/CLASS - Infantry/Archers

AMOUNT ATTENDING -  15-20

*I also would like to ask if we could be sign-up as a regular attending clan? If Possible!!! *
Gladly accepted to the event and as regulars! :grin:

REGIMENT/CLAN NAME - House Of Stark
PREFERRED NATION - I'm Going To Have To Say Nords
TROOP/CLASS - Archers
AMOUNT ATTENDING - 5-10

(I Would Also Like To Apologize For The Behavior Of One Of MY Soldiers And I Will Ensure There Will Be No Repeat Of Last Weeks Events)

[5eTir] HKirby said:
REGIMENT/CLAN NAME - House Of Stark
PREFERRED NATION - I'm Going To Have To Say Nords
TROOP/CLASS - Archers
AMOUNT ATTENDING - 5-10

(I Would Also Like To Apologize For The Behavior Of One Of MY Soldiers And I Will Ensure There Will Be No Repeat Of Last Weeks Events)
Accepted to the event and your trouble maker is permanently banned from the event so i should hope there wont be any repeat of last weeks events! :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom