15th Regiment of Foot Native Warband Monday Linebattle

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize for my frustration being posted in your forum but i do feel quite strongly about this, however i do regret posting what i said and would hope that you will reconsider lifting the ban since i didn't actually say anything in the first place. I not thanks for the previous matches I was in when none of this was happening as i did very much enjoy the whole event.

Would recommend this event to people, its a different experience and very enjoyable. Just don't get mixed up in disputes.

Hello fellow Mount and Blade Warband Players!
I am DarkCloud_Merc_Tiberius, I have been attending the 15th Native Linebattles for a few weeks now and have noticed they've began to go down hill, I believe this started when they disallowed Cavalry but that's my opinion.
Today I witnessed my DarkCloud members being banned Permanently... I think this is an outrageous response by the admins, I understand that comments were said but this is a competitive server so I'd expect it. I believe a Permanent ban is a bit too far, I would have thought a server as large as the 15th could handle it in a better manner but clearly not!
Would it not have been simpler to give them a warning and if they carried on a temporary ban? I would greatly appreciate if these bans were lifted otherwise you will be missing out on more active members... in which I believe would kill the servers activity more then it already is.
-DarkCloud_Merc_Tiberius. 

Not trying to insult or anything, but I would've handled it the same way too. If I were hosting the event I wouldn't want people complaining and name-calling my admins, but I agree permament was a bit much.

Would like to join the server but don't know how late it is.
It says 7.00 TMP, but what's TMP?
Could someone explain, i live in the netherlands/holland.

Random troop :wink:

14968 said:
Would like to join the server but don't know how late it is.
It says 7.00 TMP, but what's TMP?
Could someone explain, i live in the netherlands/holland.

Random troop :wink:

7 pm GMT = 1 hour behind you, United Kingdom time basically.

I just saw it ;p
An question for the orginizer, could je at me on steam?
I have sent you a request, but you declined.
My steam is matthehulshof

Signup for Monday 20.10.

REGIMENT/CLAN NAME - McMeekins
PREFERRED NATION - Any
TROOP/CLASS - Infantry
AMOUNT ATTENDING - 10-15

OldNosey said:
Signup for Monday 20.10.

REGIMENT/CLAN NAME - McMeekins
PREFERRED NATION - Any
TROOP/CLASS - Infantry
AMOUNT ATTENDING - 10-15