1257 AD noobish lvl

Users who are viewing this thread

Arrakhis

Knight
just a joke thread on how noobish re you, dun take it seriously, and apologise if you harmed for done some nooob action
based on exp from playing this mod  :mrgreen:, feel free to add ur noobish action

Noob lvl1:
charging alone like an idiot and u forgot that ur ally re holding postion
and shouting the legendary battlecry 'LEEEEROOOOY JEEEENKIIIINSSSS!!!!'

noob lvl2
keep using ur expensive weapon, ignored the cracking warning untill it broke and u dun loot weapon in field and ended up punching enemies

noob lvl 3
not paying attention to ur health, and killed by a very low tier mob

noob lvl 4
charging with horse into spearmen, ended having ur champion horse become normal horse

noob lvl 5
using 'stun enemy' cheat

noob lvl 6
jumping from siege wall to save urself and not paying attention to ur heath and u ended killed urself
(happen t me once, pretty a trauma

noob lvl 7
beaten by a looter

noob lvl 8
charging enemy with many times of ur size and ur army most of them re injured (unless its an accident)

noob lvl 8.⑨
just played a game called danmaku shooter and having danmaku sickness syndrome, trying to play solo and dogding/grzing a horde of arrows/throwing weapons during sieges

Noob lvl ⑨
shoot ur own ally while pursuing the enemy by accident

noob lvl ⑨.⑨
try to edit some scene alone in sea battle, ending ur self fall into the depth of the sea

noob lvl ⑨.⑨.⑨
Locked by Sir Othr the Great

noob lvl 10
complaining the game is suck

level 11
Finally have a decent armor, half a hundred men and a tiny castle - Still get taken out by mountain bandits riding in circles peppering you with arrows.

level 12
Observing the enemy army from save distance, herding them around. Then one of their mini-lords alone with zero soldiers in his warband comes chasing you with travelspeed ~9 and sucks you into a battle against the whole army.

level 13
Riding against trees.

level 14
Chasing horsearchers.

lvl 16
Believeing that u re a Spartan, trying to kick every single enemy from siege walls but ended up recievd a mace on ur head

lvl 17
Believing u re Chuck Norris, running alone in battlefield unarmoured and unarmed  trying to do a round house kick

lvl 18
trying to steal enemy horse, ended having the horse stolen and rode by ur ally and off he goes

Level 19

Accidentally saving after having lost all of your men and your money on a good save.

Level 20

Accidentally picking the surrender option when you outnumber the enemy in both number and strength.

Level 21

Forgetting to save after many hours of bloody conquest and battle.  :oops:

leverl 20 is epic lol  :lol:, I do not understand lvl 22

level 23

Trolling the thread, because do not want to download svn version

level 23.4

locked by drTomas

level 24

Try to build communism in 1257 and u rewarded with counting the trees at Siberia

level 25

using  Justin Belieber song while  playing the game

level 25.⑨5

Have not joined tha thread

Level 26

Realising after you set up your forces away from the start point that you entered the battle against a powerful enemy with your bandit hunting fun set of weapons

Level 26.5

Same as above and not being able to find the baggage, where is da dam box!?

Level 26.51

After finally finding the baggage box you discover that your army has been decimated

Funny i solo'd 11 Looters as level 3 on horse back with bow and arrow just ran in circles around the jerks pushed me from level 3 to 5 so i guess if can keep doing this i would end up high :grin:

RoarDK said:
Funny i solo'd 11 Looters as level 3 on horse back with bow and arrow just ran in circles around the jerks pushed me from level 3 to 5 so i guess if can keep doing this i would end up high :grin:

this thread is about 'noob lvl', or its like saying what 'level of stupidity' player that they done in this mod
which pretty hillarious and mayhap traumatic shameful event

Level 27:

Posting your 1337-horsearcher-skillz in the wrong thread because you didn't read the thread or misunderstood it completely.

30: Chasing 5 bandits into a thicket of Forrest after saving the Merchants brother. End up fighting the 50 companions of his hidden just behind the tree line.

Arrakhis said:
this thread is about 'noob lvl', or its like saying what 'level of stupidity' player that they done in this mod
i thoght we are telling try stories...

JuicyDeath said:
Arrakhis said:
i thoght we are telling try stories...

well it could be  :razz:

where are we ah

lvl 31:
You believe that you re Edward CUllen, so u only play at night and you dunno how to start the game at all

lvl 31.3:
You still thinking that u re edward cullen, Donald Duck joined the game and kicked ur ass

lvl 32:
fighting agasint a noble, and try to telling him 'Datte Bayo', it cause the game stop working and BSOD

lvl 34:
U buy tons of ale, never buy any food, u tpught ur army is happy as long they have ale

noob lvl 37

Thinking that your super mighty charger horse cannot be stopped by that unsuspecting column of spears pointing at you, falling off and landing straight into the enemy lines.

P.S. Put on your rambo bandana.

Back
Top Bottom