100 year peace - where'd the war go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Rust

Grandmaster Knight
There is no war, it's all very nice quiet and peacefull, i've been playing a while thinking war would break out but alas, the british and french remain very civil towards each other :S

This, does obviously suck as it *very* much limits my options.

Is this a bug, common or, how can I help monger up some war?

I´ve had given you an answer if you´ve had bothered to read the other thread about this.

Where is it?

Open your eyes and be enlightened.

noosers said:
I´ve had given you an answer if you´ve had bothered to read the other thread about this.

Where is it?

Open your eyes and be enlightened.

Gee, thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to tell me that you're able to help me but wont, I appreicate it.

Happened a couple of times to me as well. Simply go around asking Lords for missions, hoping that one of them will grant you the honor to ensue war.

El-Diablito said:
Gee, thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to tell me that you're able to help me but wont, I appreicate it.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,50378.0.html

There´s usally something similar around to the basic question, so either reading the last few topics or using the search button helps fast and satisfying. You didnt even take the time to have a quick glimpse on the forum topics which had answered your question and given you a few hints in a matter of seconds but are sarcastic on me?

*raises index finger*

Tststs!

Naughty Boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom