Open 100 days into the game, my character doesn't have hair when he enters castles and there is no tavern keeper, no tournament masters and no ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

So I was playing Warband for the first time using the native module and after 100 days or so my character became bald when he entered castles, the master weaver at my weavery became half naked, the tavern keepers have disappeared from everywhere and so have the tournament masters. There are no ladies anywhere... Not even inside castles and towns and suddenly when I go to the character info page I see that I am related to everyone in the game... (even my enemies) I have twenty or more wives (or so is the game showing me)??? and they have all disappeared... The food doesn't add any morale and is showing +0 morale... I exported my character now and started over... And I am afraid this bug might repeat itself. Can anyone tell me how to avoid it or solve it because I really like this game but this bug is ruining it for me.

Sounds like a corrupted save game. Unfortunately nothing can be done about it, at least to my knowledge.

Try keeping backups of the save game on this run; save on multiple slots etc in case it happens again.

Yeah well I saw previous threads too... Many people are having this problem... Makes me wonder if this happens to everyone who plays this game and is a normal part of it or is it being triggered due to a specific reason which the devs haven't discovered yet and happens only to a select few... Thanks for replying though... I had made back up saves for this already... Just hoping that the horror doesn't repeat???
Sounds like a corrupted save game. Unfortunately nothing can be done about it, at least to my knowledge.

Try keeping backups of the save game on this run; save on multiple slots etc in case it happens again.

Bu yüzden ilk kez yerel modülü kullanarak Warband oynuyordum ve yaklaşık 100 gün sonra karakterim kalelere girdiğinde kelleşti, dokumacılığımdaki usta dokumacı yarı çıplak kaldı, meyhane bekçileri her yerden kayboldu ve turnuva da öyle. ustalar. Hiçbir yerde hanımefendi yok ... Kalelerin ve kasabaların içinde bile ve karakter bilgileri sayfasına gittiğimde aniden oyundaki herkesle akraba olduğumu görüyorum ... (düşmanlarım bile) Yirmi veya daha fazla karım var ( oyun bana gösteriyor) ??? ve hepsi ortadan kayboldu ... Yemek moral eklemiyor ve +0 moral gösteriyor ... Şimdi karakterimi ihraç ettim ve baştan başladım ... Ve korkarım bu hata kendini tekrar edebilir. Biri bana bundan nasıl kaçınılacağını veya nasıl çözüleceğini söyleyebilir mi çünkü bu oyunu gerçekten seviyorum ama bu hata benim için onu mahvediyor.
Banada benzer bir şey olmuştu diye hatırlıyorum sanırım fazla hile kullanımından dolayı

Back
Top Bottom