SP - General 1. Crafting armors, Shields and Bows as well. Please make it possible to enhance the experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Dear [Game Development Team],

I hope this message finds you well. I am a dedicated player of Mount & Blade: Bannerlord and have thoroughly enjoyed the immersive gameplay your team has created. I would like to contribute some suggestions aimed at enhancing the gaming experience, particularly in the aspects of crafting armor, shields, bows, and exploring Viking conquest.

Crafting Expansion:One aspect that could significantly enrich the gameplay is the expansion of the crafting system. Specifically, I propose the introduction of an advanced crafting system for armor, shields, and bows. This system could involve a more detailed and intricate process, allowing players to customize their equipment further.
Viking Conquest Expansion:In addition to the crafting suggestions, I'd like to express a strong interest in a Viking Conquest expansion for Mount & Blade: Bannerlord. This could introduce a new map, factions, and gameplay elements inspired by the Viking Age.

Back
Top Bottom