Version number
e1.6.1.
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Rush09

Regular
Summary: Leader of the Aserai and sole member of the dying Banu Sarran, dies from old age and his town (Razhi) and castle (Medeni) both become a no man's land.. Instead of being handed to someone else, the properties get a grey icon of the Banu Sarran and the dead leader as its owner. Neither of them appear in the Kingdoms tab of the Aserai either. Enemies of the Aserai enter freely and recruit from town. All notables wear black.
How to Reproduce: Leader of a faction and sole survivor of a clan, owner of a town or castle. Let him die from old age and his clan defunct.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hey hey,

Done, sent a save file where the dead clan still has Razih. Added forum ID and a link to this page.

Thank you

The save I sent already has the problem, no need to reproduce anything. In the world map, check who owns Razih. It's a dead clan with a dead leader. You can check in the Kingdoms tab that the clan as basically left the Aserai but with no members alive.

The issue in here got fixed but the fix only got applied to new campaigns. And it seems your save is older before the the fix got applied.
Hello, I created a new account because I have the same issue as the poster above (difference is that I am Northern Imperials and this happened to Lucon and his faction/properties). I uploaded my save as well.

The issue in here got fixed but the fix only got applied to new campaigns. And it seems your save is older before the the fix got applied.

I started this save in 1.6.0 I think, saved a 1.6.1 on top of the 1.6.0 save file with no issues, that said this only happened with the 1.6.1 on. So a brand new 1.6.1 wont have this issue then? or is it a 1.6.2 fixed issue?

Back
Top Bottom