Resolved 1.59 Lord spawning in rocks and getting stuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
In my last three fights against enemy lords, the lords spawned in rocks. After I killed their entire army I was unable to find/kill the lord.

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Last edited:
To determine what was the maps name i need you to go to this scene in the game again and exit the game. Without launching the game again or going to another city i need you to exit the game so that the last scene loaded will be this one which we can see through the logs.
Can you send me the contents of this file after this?
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs\rgl_log_xxxxx.txt
You can send this via e-mail. [email protected].

I wasn't able to find a save near this point to pull the log file, I did dig up some clips. Here is a video showing the bug in a hilarious fashion: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/946734749?filter=archives&sort=time Should be around 8:10. Bug is shown on another empire hilly scene at 7:56

I sent the log file for the bugged empire village scene.

Thanks
To determine what was the maps name i need you to go to this scene in the game again and exit the game. Without launching the game again or going to another city i need you to exit the game so that the last scene loaded will be this one which we can see through the logs.
Can you send me the contents of this file after this?
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs\rgl_log_xxxxx.txt
You can send this via e-mail. [email protected].

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom