In Progress [1.5.7 Beta Unmodded] Multiple Settlement rebel clans with the same name

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.7
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Though I'm not 100% sure it's a bug, I'm reporting it as a bug because I believe it to be either a bug or a bad design decision.
In this game I started there were two rebellions in Husn Fulq in a more or less quick succession. In the second time, a second "Husn Fulq rebels" clan was created with new members.
I believe that mechanism might eventually lead to the creation of three, four or even more "Husn Fulq rebel" clans, at which point it would start to get confusing interacting with all of them. I'll stop here in this post and make a suggestion in the appropriate forum on how I believe this should be handled.

I had similar situation - same city rebelled 3 times against Khuzait and there were 3 minor factions called "[city name] rebels", all at war against Khuzait. I think those may be merged. But it may require some well thought out logic not to make minor faction with dozens of leaders (after many rebellions).

Back
Top Bottom