In Progress [1.5.6] ...these Vlandians are crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.

Hammerhi99

Veteran
Just visited Ocs Hall and went to the keep for a little chat with Eleduran dey Fortes...

5rlhj2gv.jpg

Conventional... mhhhkay...

d4d8qxsq.jpg

What the.... does THIS look conventional to you?! :mrgreen:

Seriously, is this intentional?^^

Hiho,

since OP overwrote his save, I felt free to upload one (with this thread url in the first line). It's an 1.5.7b save.

In the save, 3 clans with juvenile (not-yet-18yo) crossdressers are favorited in the Encyclopedia:

Mattis of the Lonalion (Western Empire)

Admittedly, the extraverted choice of cothing might convincingly be a psychological issue.
If you had an identical twin brother to whom your parents gave exactly the same name as you, what wouldn't you do to express your unique identity?

Dorion of the Sorados (Western Empire)

Fun fact: Dorion also has an identical twin called Mattis. Seems to be a really common name in the Empire. Like, really common.

Chandion of the Avlonos (Khuzait, but obviously an Imperial turncoat clan)

I also have lots of older saves from the campaign, so I time-travelled back via older saves, and Mattis of the Lonalion discovered his feminine side between age 12 and 14 (12-tunic, 14-dress). So if you need an older save to debug, shoot and I can upload that too.

Also while scanning through the younglings, this doesn't look quite fitting as well:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom