Resolved [1.4.1] Epicrotea Siege - Troops ignoring the gate

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: So I joined an army of my faction and we besieged Epicrotea with Trebutchets, one siege tower and one siege ram. The siege tower was used pretty successful, the ladders were a bit weird, since our troops would switch from ladder to ladder. The biggest issue still is, that sometimes troops don't even attack the gate in sieges by the looks of it, so I had to do it myself.

How to Reproduce: Besieging Epicrotea.

Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Epicrotea

Media (Screenshots & Video):

Version: e1.4.1

Installed community-made modifications:
Just the dev console.

Computer Specs
:
GPU: Radeon RX Vega 56 (20.4.2 Software Driver)
CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x
RAM: 2x16GB DDR4-3200
Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge Wifi
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): NVMe SSD

Summary: Same issue, but in multiple sieges. Ram breaks outer gate, soldiers enter gatehouse, but don't attack the inner gate. One time I hacked through myself, and my units followed me in. The 2nd time I left and went up ladders instead. On the 3rd time I attacked the gate again and about halfway through a bunch of soldiers came and helped - it appeared these were NOT the same as who were already in the gatehouse.
How to Reproduce: Inconsistent - happens sometimes, not others, then sometimes other soldiers come after a couple minutes and help
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Multiple (at least 3 around Sargot)
Version: beta e1.4.1
Installed community-made modifications:
None
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nivida 1070 8GB
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600x
RAM: 16GB DDR4
Motherboard: MSI Tomahawk B450
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): NVMe SSD for OS, HDD for game

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom