SP - General 1.10 Bugs I've found so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Egolith

Recruit
Wanted to provide a small list of bugs I have come across while played on the 1.10 Beta patch that can hopefully help:

1. If you have one of the trade level 75 perks and try to clear a hideout, your game will crash in the post battle screen when trying to get your loot. This also prevents you from forming a kingdom without using a mod to deactivate the perk.

2. If you are a leader in an army a decide to disband while moving, you can sometimes get stuck with your companions and need to reload the autosave to continue.

3. Influence perks seem to not be working when you are a leader of a kingdom (such as gain +1 influence as a leader).

4. Saddle straps sometimes stretches out unrealistically far for a moment when hit by spear in combat.

5. Trying to form an army with clan companions while having negative influence gives a response of "not enough influence", even though they have a 0 influence cost.

Those are a few I found so far, will add more as I continue playing through this patch.

Last edited:
Second post on some additional bugs I have run into, but first would like to mention how my 1st bug I posted above has been fixed and thank you to the dev team for all these daily patches. You guys are redefining Early Access towards what it should be, keep it up!

Now onto the bugs:

- I have had multiple bugs from disbanding an army OR leaving an army. First one I had was already mentioned in my first post of being unable to move. The next one I had is when I joined an army that besieged a city and took it over. After taking the city, I voted to have the city given to me (as it was previously mine before it was lost earlier) and got it. I then left the army and had a really bad bug that made everything on the world map become non-interactable. Couldn't enter any city/castle/town/hideout/etc and unable to interact with any unit on the world map. I believe I still have a save file of this bug if someone wants to review it.

- Some NPCs have glitched out to become a deformed blob. It seems like the character model is acting weird randomly for some NPCs. I was fighting against Battania, so it might be an issue with some of their officers/units though I can't guarantee that it's only happening with their units right now.

- Sometimes when fighting looters and they say they don't want to fight but you choose the option to fight them anyways, it will automatically take you to the prisoner screen as if you won automatically.

Will post more as always. If there is any better way for reporting these bugs, please let me know as I would like to help in reporting bugs in the game.

Back
Top Bottom