1.003 Bugs - Food Loses Bonus, Village Elder, Cattle

Users who are viewing this thread

TheMageLord

The Handyman Can
Knight at Arms
Food is randomly losing its bonus during gameplay. It gets set in game_start, and during the game it all resets to 0 for no apparent reason. This causes the morale script to read it as no food, and some have been reporting a problem with the morale - but the true problem lies in the food bonuses. Even looking at food shows +0.

I created an unofficial patch for this, which just re-sets the food bonuses, but I can't figure out what could be causing the food to lose bonuses - so I'll leave that to the experts :smile:

Secondly, village elders are not included in the trigger that resets slot_troop_does_not_give_quest. Due to this, if you turn down a village elder quest he will never give you a quest again. This trigger needs to be expanded to include the elders - it works fine for lords and ladies.

And thirdly: The cattle refresh trigger is effectively broken in its current state. Once the herds reach low levels, they lose cattle faster than they gain - thus they can never grow back up from 0 - which they will all inevitably reach, since even without looting there is a 3% chance of total loss. This needs to be changed. Either the chance of losing 3-8 cattle needs to be lessened, or it needs to be changed to a percentage loss - so that it will effect the herds proportionately, instead of eating all the cattle before they have a chance to grow.

Back
Top Bottom